The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

highest ammount of kills bg?

• DocDova
    DocDova
    ✭✭✭
    20+
    I would just say about death match, I got 20+kills many times, best would be probably when both kills and assists were 20+.
    Never got more than probably 25-26, highest damage in death match was 1.5 million.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember a sorc on my team had 49 kills and I had 53 assists with 4 kills.

Dude just followed me around spamming endless fury I presume.
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    30+
    ScarrX went 46-0 day or two ago.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30+
    I am proud of this one:
    ujFdGjO.png

:D lol thanks for the laugh.

I usually most proud on winning very close balanced matches. This was just a smashing of pugs, keep it going mate >:)
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nobeey126 wrote: »
    ZonasArch wrote: »

You should be 100% embarrassed about posting this.

46-0 and still the least valuable member of his team, play the objectives man.

Worst of the match, not just the team.
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    20+
    smooth 24 and a couple of deaths on my mag sorc in TDM was my best. I usually average about 10+ kills, however, I'm cautious with my approach too (I hate being ambushed). I don't think ill ever be one of those 30-40+ kill guys (I play the objective at all times). I still really enjoy BG's though.
  • JayAstrophel
    JayAstrophel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Noctus wrote: »
    Most I’ve ever gotten was 6. So can’t pick an option XD
    The most times I’ve died, though...

i didnt think that people wouldnt manage 10 kills sorry. but u must be a healer then right `?

if u want some advice and help im pc eu (in case u cant reach that ammount of kills as dps)

@Noctus

Nope! DPS. Pretty rubbish, though. I would love advice, I keep dying too quick to take anyone out. I've heard nightblades are the easiest to kill, though, so I might be at a disadvantage there

TAMRIEL MERCENARIES AND ADVENTURERS SOCIETY
    CP460
    level cap characters -
    Aren'dra - khajiit ww stamblade - DPS - sneak-thief wanderer
    still leveling -
    Danara-jo - khajiit vamp magblade - healer - ancient scholar
    Lost-In-His-Wanderings - argonian magplar - healer - melancholy dreamer
    Riin-daro the Returned- khajiit necro - tank - pieced back together
    Paints-the-Skies - argonian magden - DPS - storyteller
    Furrin-ko - khajiit magden - healer - wild at heart
    Completely-Innocent - argonian magdk - DPS - gets into trouble
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    20+
    Nobeey126 wrote: »

46-0 and still the least valuable member of his team, play the objectives man.

I remember one of my very first BGs, was capture the relic. Everyone else was busy fighting so i just ran the relics back and forth mostly unopposed. Didnt get a single kill but won the match.

To this day i still yell PTFO in Cyrodiil...
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    30+
    Low 30s in a nonvet BG with magsorc (chaosball).

It really wasn't anything to be proud of.

Highest in a "real" game was in the 20s on magplar.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 +
    The most I have on one of my screenshots is 13.
    I always select flag games when I've already done my daily BG, so, I only kill people when they insist on staying under MY flag :3 I'm quite a noob in pvp. I have maybe 50 to 100 hours spent (max 5% of my total playtime on my main), I'm progressively getting more into it.
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • Yasha
    Yasha
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    On PC NA we have a contest to see the highest killing blows while solo queueing and with no deaths

Highest so far is stand still on Stam sorc at 55:0
    QjquZwr.jpg

If deaths are allowed I think my cap is 53

OMG, StandStill is a legend. I can't believe how well he lines up his DBs and wrecking blows, its monstrous.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    20+
    I've had over 40 in several lowbie bg's but it's not really fair, that's like shooting fish in a barrel haha.

Most of my toons are high MMR so most games hit time limit and rarely break 15 kills.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't remember how many but I had a vicious Magplar with an Ice Staff. It was a low MMR game iirc
  • NoMoreChillies
    NoMoreChillies
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WoppaBoem wrote: »
    I am proud of this one:
    ujFdGjO.png

:D lol thanks for the laugh.

I usually most proud on winning very close balanced matches. This was just a smashing of pugs, keep it going mate >:)

i always pug BG.

Glad i made you laugh
    Insulting people on the internet is cowardly.
  • Bhelen
    Bhelen
    ✭✭✭
    45+
    Bhelen wrote: »

i was trying to figure out how he got less than 1k points with that many kills and still lost until it clicked to me that it was probably a random flag game where people afk on flags anyway

Well death-match ends when the first team reaches 34 kills all together. I've got a couple deathmatch screenshots where I can show getting 30 and my teammates getting only a couple. So for the purpose of this post no one is getting over 34 in a death-match BG. As for objectives imo... they are counter intuitive to pvp but hey - to each his own.hhVKsrE.jpg
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

i was trying to figure out how he got less than 1k points with that many kills and still lost until it clicked to me that it was probably a random flag game where people afk on flags anyway

Well death-match ends when the first team reaches 34 kills all together. I've got a couple deathmatch screenshots where I can show getting 30 and my teammates getting only a couple. So for the purpose of this post no one is getting over 34 in a death-match BG. As for objectives imo... they are counter intuitive to pvp but hey - to each his own.hhVKsrE.jpg

If you think objectives is a silly thing, queue for death matches only, not for land grab our flag games. Simple. There's a game for everyone, joining some game you don't like just make your ego happy is silly. And if it was me, i would be extremely embarrassed if I needed to join a strategy game just to show that my manhood is bigger than others by means of raw power instead. My ego deflates every time I have to hit someone weaker than me. Makes me feel like Mayweather, but without the money... Means I'm just a coward. Are you a coward?

Evidently, if you're not one of these people, this rant isn't directed at you.

Also, playing the objective means playing to win. If you don't play objective, you don't play to win, and you're a loser by default. 😉
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Noctus wrote: »
    whats the highest u went so far.... killing blow only ....

It should say for death matches only. I would think, as that is the main objective that is needed to win.
  • Bhelen
    Bhelen
    ✭✭✭
    45+

If you think objectives is a silly thing, queue for death matches only, not for land grab our flag games. Simple. There's a game for everyone, joining some game you don't like just make your ego happy is silly. And if it was me, i would be extremely embarrassed if I needed to join a strategy game just to show that my manhood is bigger than others by means of raw power instead. My ego deflates every time I have to hit someone weaker than me. Makes me feel like Mayweather, but without the money... Means I'm just a coward. Are you a coward?

Evidently, if you're not one of these people, this rant isn't directed at you.

Also, playing the objective means playing to win. If you don't play objective, you don't play to win, and you're a loser by default. 😉

See I would agree with you there wasnt serious design flaws in the way BGs work. First of all I get a faster queue if I queue random. Secondly - playing the objectives would only give me a higher MMR stabbing myself in the foot so to speak. The very fact that I can kill 46 people and still lose a flag game shows that it's just a competition to see who can run and avoid fights the best because the amount of time it takes to resurrect and run to a new flag is shorter than actually fighting for a flag.

The post asked for THE MOST kills in a BG. I play in high MMR and I play to win sometimes but that wouldn't be the most effective way to get THE MOST kills in a BG. Some of the options available are over 34 kills which isn't even possible in a deathmatch.
  • Exodium
    Exodium
    ✭✭✭✭
    40+
    Kalik_Gold wrote: »
    Getting all those kills in a non-deathmatch which has other objectives is rather lame. In those pictures the team with the dude who only cares about kills, lost.

True but unfortunately due to the scoring system, it's almost impossible to get 40+ kills in deathmatch unless literally no one in your team can get a kill. Games usually end at 20-30 kills.

Whereas more prolonged games like capture the flag and chaosball allow you to pamper your kills.
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 2 with resto heavy attacks in a relic game today...
    Does that count?
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • TiZzA93
    TiZzA93
    ✭✭✭
    35+
    Best K/D I've had in was 37-0, highest kills 39-2. Usually high 20s in deathmatch dnt think hitting 30 is possible due to scoring.
    Xbox Na
    Edited by TiZzA93 on March 2, 2019 10:22AM
  • Enzym3
    Enzym3
    ✭✭
    30+
    i think 33 or something. Although, assists I do think should count merely because i should have had the killing blow 90% of the time but someone had mages wrath on my target so.. they get the kill.. i finish matches with 1m + damage and check the damage of the sorc... 200k .. same kills... less effort... it's a team game :)
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    20+
    28 when I was still new to death matches.
    I'm happy if I cross 20. 34 is the absolute max.

And kills in battlegrounds other then deathmatches don't count. Thats not the point of those matches.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    40+
    Ez, 2nd day on stamdk. Gotta love dem low mmr bgs
    Edited by Nerftheforums on March 2, 2019 12:00PM
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The funniest thing about all these high kill screenshot is your team almost always loses.

So my point is why brag about a ton of kills when your opponent has a different objective? Should also include "in death match only" otherwise it's just kinda dumb
  • Enzym3
    Enzym3
    ✭✭
    30+
    siddique wrote: »

And kills in battlegrounds other then deathmatches don't count. Thats not the point of those matches.

oooofff bold statement.. chaos ball runners you need to kill, flag tanks you need to kill, man you need to kill on every game type really, yes i undertsand it is not the objective but if someone is on my objective then they are also the objective since they are obstructing the main objective of the game type... objectively!
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    20+
    Enzym3 wrote: »

oooofff bold statement.. chaos ball runners you need to kill, flag tanks you need to kill, man you need to kill on every game type really, yes i undertsand it is not the objective but if someone is on my objective then they are also the objective since they are obstructing the main objective of the game type... objectively!

The guy with 55 kills isn't even in the top two of his own team. With 2000 score. So yeah, just running around killing people when they are doing something else isn't really an achievement.

This should be maximum kills racked up in a deathmatch. Which cap at 34.

The other day I saw a guy do 40 kills in a relic game. His team came third. Our team combined had maybe 7 kills and we won.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • Enzym3
    Enzym3
    ✭✭
    30+
    Enzym3 wrote: »

The guy with 55 kills isn't even in the top two of his own team. With 2000 score. So yeah, just running around killing people when they are doing something else isn't really an achievement.

This should be maximum kills racked up in a deathmatch. Which cap at 34.

The other day I saw a guy do 40 kills in a relic game. His team came third. Our team combined had maybe 7 kills and we won.

Oh i am not disagreeing with what you are saying because you are right, half the time the other teams (and my pugs) are just in bloodlust mode, but I feel it's situational because I rarely get an unchallenged flag capture or chaos ball/relic so somebody has got to die and i'm gonna make sure i do what i can to get the points (whether i live or die)
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I score my kills in BGs like I play golf :smiley:
  • Enzym3
    Enzym3
    ✭✭
    30+
    srfrogg23 wrote: »
    I score my kills in BGs like I play golf :smiley:

Do you mean a hole in 1? or a bogie? :)