Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problem with Weapon swapping, mounting, interaction.

Jayman1000
Jayman1000
✭✭✭✭✭
After patch it seems weapon swapping/mounting is bugged again. I have frequently run into an issue where suddenly I can't weapon swap, I can't mount and I can't interact with things. I can still cast abilities. The weapon swap icon is greyed out, I get error message "you can't mount right now" when attempting to mount and trying to interact with stuff, like pressing E on doors or to loot doesn't work, nothing happens.

I can fix this temporarily by waiting a looong time, like 20 minutes, or by porting to another zone. This bug was also there for a long time half a year ago. Now it seems it's back again :/
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. It was reported in another thread. It happens when you swap your weapons with Swap1/Swap2 key bindings and you get stunned in the middle of it. There is no problem if you weapon swap with one key only. Gina said they are looking into it.
    Edited by Didgerion on February 27, 2019 2:27AM
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didgerion wrote: »
    Yes. It was reported in another thread. It happens when you swap your weapons with Swap1/Swap2 key bindings and you get stunned in the middle of it. There is no problem if you weapon swap with one key only. Gina said they are looking into it.

ah Im so happy to hear that. thank you my life saving man lol. I couldn't figure out what was triggering it, I must say the stun part eluded me for some reason. But come to think of it im not the best at avoiding stuns, so it actually makes sense (I guess I should git gud and this would be less of an issue for me). And yes I do use swap1/swap2 I have them bound to two mouse buttons on the side of my mouse. Thanks for letting me know, it's really nice to know they are looking at it (hopefully the fix will come soon).
    Edited by Jayman1000 on February 27, 2019 2:30AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As mentioned above, this is an issue we are currently investigation. You can find the other thread on this topic here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    As mentioned above, this is an issue we are currently investigation. You can find the other thread on this topic here.

Thank you, im happys you are aware and looking into!
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just came to say that I am having the same problem, glad to see you are looking into it.
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~