The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

This computer is not authorized to login to this account. 24 hours

An3rdyf8tk1d
An3rdyf8tk1d
✭✭
So I built a new computer yesterday and now when i go to log into the game I keep getting the "This computer is not authorized to login to this account." I've been waiting for a code to be emailed to me to authenticate my log in, but I have no received one. I have checked all my folders in my email account, I'm getting all the spam that gets sent from ESO as well as the account sub notifications and membership updates, but no authorization codes. I can log in web site just fine .....

Not sure what else i can do. Any suggestions ?
  • Xanerithe
    Xanerithe
    I am having the exact same problem I got myself a new laptop and when I try to log into the game it says it sent a code but I didn't get one. I did get a code when I tried logging into my account with the web page. So I know it works, but for some reason I am not getting a code to log into the game.
  • Xanerithe
    Xanerithe
    On top of that I cannot submit a ticket because it is asking for a code for that as well and I am not getting one with that either.
  • An3rdyf8tk1d
    An3rdyf8tk1d
    ✭✭
    Xanerithe wrote: »
    On top of that I cannot submit a ticket because it is asking for a code for that as well and I am not getting one with that either.

Same issue here. Its rather frustrating lol
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There was an issue earlier with mail delivery that impacted one-time access codes. This issue should now be resolved, so if you still run into any issues please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post