The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

can't play eso without vpn

• Korax
    Korax
    ✭✭✭
    I'm of the opinion that all ISPs all around the world are conspiring against ESO... ZOS seems to confirm it, because I've been playing various other online games like World of Warcraft without a single issue for hours, no, days.

Then theres this gem:
    "We have confirmed this is an ISP issue. We have reached out to the Internet providers who are blocking the associated files, and at this point, it’s up to them to resolve the problem. While this is being worked on, you could try using VPN or using a different network or WiFi connection. You could also try repairing or uninstalling and reinstalling the game."

Thats a great non-answer... well, two answers, just to cover the basis. On the one hand, no this is an ISP issue on your side, but just incase we are wrong ( which we wont admit ) try re-downloading the whole terabyte game through that same said ISP and try again.

#mindblown #uninstalling
  • Talelorm
    Talelorm
    Soul Shriven
    dont know if the issue is back for how many but i have been having this issue since update 25 and tried just about everything to fix it
    only using a vpn stops the disconnects
    this has never happened to me before
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With this discussion being over a year old we've decided the thread will be closed. Please avoid necroing old threads and instead start a new discussion on the issue you are currently having for help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.