Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How long until i find out if my deleted character can be restored?

SippingPotions
SippingPotions
✭✭✭
The title says it all. Just to be clear i'm not complaining at all and i haven't been waiting long as of writing this, i'm simply curious when i might expect to find out if my character is able to be restored.
Also my ticket number is 190213-001555 in case anyone that can help me sees this post.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Following up to the initial ticket canned response from Support is important.

After that, if you don't hear back in a couple of days, be sure to follow up politely but persistently.

The more interesting question is why did you delete your character after the second warning box asked you to type 'DELETE' in all caps ... ?
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By default they do not restore deleted characters. You can certainly put in a ticket an ask, but I'd assume it can't be done and won't be done unless you offer a very compelling reason. Even then, they will probably still tell you it can't be done.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From ESO history, once its gone its gone. Someone probably already grabbed the name and that slot in the database is now theirs.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SippingPotions

Please check your inbox for an update on your ticket #190213-001555.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SippingPotions
    SippingPotions
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE Thank you, support was able to restore my character. Sounds like i was lucky.