The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Receive an Adorable Pet When You Gift Crown Store Items in February"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
94a857af4aa8a65e4bfb10ff4da021d7.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the Receive an Adorable Pet When You Gift Crown Store Items in February blog article.

Gift something special to your fellow adventurers in February and you’ll receive an exclusive pet! Get all the details on this special Crown Store gifting promotion here.

(We missed a forum post for this one when the article went up. Sorry about that, folks!)
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    But is it really exclusive? Wasn't the Crown Store "exclusive" gifting pet from December put up for sale in January?
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SaltySudd wrote: »
    But is it really exclusive? Wasn't the Crown Store "exclusive" gifting pet from December put up for sale in January?

ZOS made an official statement somewhere, can't seem to find it now, that said this truly would not be available for sale at any point in the future. This color skin anyway. Reskinned pigs already cofirmed.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »

ZOS made an official statement somewhere, can't seem to find it now, that said this truly would not be available for sale at any point in the future. This color skin anyway. Reskinned pigs already cofirmed.

The article states this:

Unlike the Snowcap Fledgling Griffin pet from the December Gifting promotion, the Pink Pearl Pig pet is exclusive to this promotion and will NOT be available in the Crown Store at any point in the future. If you want this precious piglet, you’ll need to send some gifts!

It might have been added at some point, but they make it very clear that it will remain exclusive.
  • ganzaeso
    ganzaeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, I don't trust the word, "Exclusive", from Zenimax anymore.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ganzaeso wrote: »

I do somewhat since they never released the beta monkey or the rewards from monthly subs when they had them at launch so that's a plus I think lol
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »

I do somewhat since they never released the beta monkey or the rewards from monthly subs when they had them at launch so that's a plus I think lol

If they put the beta monkey in the Crown Store there would be riots in the streets
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »

If they put the beta monkey in the Crown Store there would be riots in the streets

I bet someone would buy it if it was 500k crowns lol
  • AlexanderDeLarge
    AlexanderDeLarge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone want to swap crown store purchases with me? I want to spend 3000 crowns on two dungeon DLCs I don't have access to.
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 7 paid expansions. 22 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the vast majority of this game.

"ESO doesn't need a harder overland" on YouTube for a video of a naked level 3 character AFKing in front of a bear for a minute and a half before dying
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If a person we sent a gift to doesn't claim the item (maybe due to not logging on) do we still credit for sending?
    Edited by Holycannoli on February 27, 2019 9:04AM
  • klingonunicornb14_ESO
    klingonunicornb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I didn't get mine and I did what was required. Not happy.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get mine and I did what was required. Not happy.

In the article it states: "You will receive your Pink Pearl Pig pet after the promotion’s end by March 13, 2019"

I am sure you will get it by then. If not, then open a support ticket.
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    They have been delivered during the patch today, no notification just check in your pets.
  • Svidrir
    Svidrir
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Zéni
    Edited by Svidrir on March 18, 2019 6:18PM
    Ulaan Baator sorcier bdsm
  • Unij
    Unij
    ✭✭✭
    I still got no pet. Checked it in the last week every day.
    Main char is a Strong Nord Man, Thief, Vampire, Healer, Mastercrafter. PC-EU since 2016.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unij wrote: »

You did remember to gift crown store items to TWO or more people right? Not just 1,000+ crowns worth of stuff to a single person.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Unij
    Unij
    ✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    Unij wrote: »

You did remember to gift crown store items to TWO or more people right? Not just 1,000+ crowns worth of stuff to a single person.

Of course I did. I gifted a characterslot for 1500 crowns and a crowncrate for 400 crowns to two different people, both gifts were accepted.
    Main char is a Strong Nord Man, Thief, Vampire, Healer, Mastercrafter. PC-EU since 2016.