Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC) 
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Official Discussion Thread for "Receive an Adorable Pet When You Gift Crown Store Items in February"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
94a857af4aa8a65e4bfb10ff4da021d7.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the Receive an Adorable Pet When You Gift Crown Store Items in February blog article.

Gift something special to your fellow adventurers in February and you’ll receive an exclusive pet! Get all the details on this special Crown Store gifting promotion here.

(We missed a forum post for this one when the article went up. Sorry about that, folks!)
Jessica Folsom
Senior Community Manager (English) - The Elder Scrolls Online
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • SaltySudd
    SaltySudd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But is it really exclusive? Wasn't the Crown Store "exclusive" gifting pet from December put up for sale in January?
    Stop exploiting players.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SaltySudd wrote: »
    But is it really exclusive? Wasn't the Crown Store "exclusive" gifting pet from December put up for sale in January?

ZOS made an official statement somewhere, can't seem to find it now, that said this truly would not be available for sale at any point in the future. This color skin anyway. Reskinned pigs already cofirmed.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »

ZOS made an official statement somewhere, can't seem to find it now, that said this truly would not be available for sale at any point in the future. This color skin anyway. Reskinned pigs already cofirmed.

The article states this:

Unlike the Snowcap Fledgling Griffin pet from the December Gifting promotion, the Pink Pearl Pig pet is exclusive to this promotion and will NOT be available in the Crown Store at any point in the future. If you want this precious piglet, you’ll need to send some gifts!

It might have been added at some point, but they make it very clear that it will remain exclusive.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ganzaeso wrote: »
    Unfortunately, I don't trust the word, "Exclusive", from Zenimax anymore.

I do somewhat since they never released the beta monkey or the rewards from monthly subs when they had them at launch so that's a plus I think lol
  • SaltySudd
    SaltySudd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »

I do somewhat since they never released the beta monkey or the rewards from monthly subs when they had them at launch so that's a plus I think lol

If they put the beta monkey in the Crown Store there would be riots in the streets
    Stop exploiting players.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »

If they put the beta monkey in the Crown Store there would be riots in the streets

I bet someone would buy it if it was 500k crowns lol