Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Twitch Drops Schedule – December 2018"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Twitch Drops Schedule – December 2018. Wrap up 2018 with more Twitch Drops for ESO and a chance to get some Ouroboros Crown Crates! Check out our latest schedule to see when you can tune in to win.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • zanosuz
    zanosuz
    ✭✭
    Didn’t get any crates from the last 2 Twitch Drop Weekends. I Use to get one a day, now I get 0. My accounts are linked and have been for a long time! I watch the approved Streams for hours and nothing. Please fix the drop rates!
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyvm for the times all consistently in gmt! Decoding the time zones became a pet hate :)
  • Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Repeating stats *This is all twitch drops I got:
    12 in August.
    20 in September.
    6 in October.
    2 in November watching every possible stream, even 3 not scheduled streams.

So, should I expect 1 drop in December?

Should I mention that guaranteed drops (german and lorestream in November for example) doesn't drop 100%?
    EU: Beatrice gra-Brog, Rebellie, Yshterie, Jearra , Lirielline
    Christess, Fleuretta, Jubilee Cake, Braviliana, Onyxette
    M'adjirra, Dances-around-Nirn, Nerieth, Estrice, Ann der Wood
    Éternelle, Burns-all-the-babies, Jyggurag
    NA: Dice Twice, Nikka from the barrel
  • Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lazy test of graph
    32320294568_fd094dc268_o.jpg

Tell me plz if there're mistakes
    Edited by Alex_Lex on December 5, 2018 5:40PM
    EU: Beatrice gra-Brog, Rebellie, Yshterie, Jearra , Lirielline
    Christess, Fleuretta, Jubilee Cake, Braviliana, Onyxette
    M'adjirra, Dances-around-Nirn, Nerieth, Estrice, Ann der Wood
    Éternelle, Burns-all-the-babies, Jyggurag
    NA: Dice Twice, Nikka from the barrel
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I know several streamers have said they were reaching out to you and I here I am. The drop chances on Twitch boxes were obviously severely cut.... are they meant to be as low as they were set to?

It appears ZOS has taken a stance to limit free crates(crown gems) because their profits were being hurt but does market research really suggest being stingy increases people's desire to invest back into the game?
    Edited by Jakx on December 5, 2018 6:26PM
    Joined September 2013
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jakx wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I know several streamers have said they were reaching out to you and I here I am. The drop chances on Twitch boxes were obviously severely cut.... are they meant to be as low as they were set to?

It appears ZOS has taken a stance to limit free crates(crown gems) because their profits were being hurt but does market research really suggest being stingy increases people's desire to invest back into the game?

Couldn't agree more. Penny-pinching at ZOS it seems
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Twitch drop schedule says there's an ESO Live on Friday at 6-7pm EST, but there's not been any specific announcement of it, either here on the forums or on the official website or on Twitter. Will it be happening, and if so, what's the lineup?
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 1900+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1200+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still no love for console. :'(
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    baratron wrote: »
    The Twitch drop schedule says there's an ESO Live on Friday at 6-7pm EST, but there's not been any specific announcement of it, either here on the forums or on the official website or on Twitter. Will it be happening, and if so, what's the lineup?

Unfortunately, we needed to cancel the show we had originally planned for today. Stay tuned for details on when our next show will be!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sad ESO Live got cancelled, but I'm sure the reasons were valid. I hope everyone's okay and we'll see ya next time!
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • GBK528
    GBK528
    Soul Shriven
    Is the twitch drop actually work.?
    I am new to the game. I was logged into twitch streams (different streams - 1 at a time) for nearly 4 hours and i haven't received any drop mails or notifications.?
    Is this a random lot based drop system.?
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GBK528 , make sure that your twitch and ESO accounts are linked. I normally get an email notification of a twitch-drop crate the next morning.
  • Sercisil
    Sercisil
    ✭✭
    GBK528 wrote: »
    Is this a random lot based drop system.?

Yes, and drop rate now is negligible. If you will view ALL streams of the month, each day, you will receive 1-2 crates as reward.

Actually, I think that it's not worth the effort.
    Edited by Sercisil on December 8, 2018 10:58AM
  • Treat
    Treat
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I watched for like 6 hours and nothing. :/
    @Treat
    The Harbinger of Cheer!!!!!
    Ankle Biters
  • Skwor
    Skwor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    3 streams 18 hours solid, 1 stream the next day 12 hours and not a single drop. I received drops before so I know I am linked properly. And yes I know you have to have the volume up for drops.

Add to this most of the time the twitch drop gave a random trash item meaning you have now made the incentive of twitch drops for ESO as insignificant.

No more marathon ESO twitch viewing for me, you have killed the medium.
    Edited by Skwor on December 9, 2018 1:07PM
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skwor wrote: »
    And yes I know you have to have the volume up for drops.
    Where was that explained? Is that speculation or did it come from an official source?
    Warning: This signature is tiny!
  • elvyuir
    elvyuir
    Soul Shriven
    Great event! =)
    Edited by elvyuir on December 10, 2018 10:14AM
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The streamers did not stream ESO for the indicated time period for December 19 into 20.
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    The streamers did not stream ESO for the indicated time period for December 19 into 20.

Yea i just checked none of them are online except one and that person is playing fallout.
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Techandjunk is streaming Diablo - how is this ESO related?
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No twitch drops went out for watching betapsych0......
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea Sorry but the people you have running the twitch and the people advertising it on twitter are just plain disrespectful and deserved the unsub they got. I could care less about free gifts and wouldn't care how little or how much, when you go into chat and simply say "Good Morning Everyone" and chat banned for it. Reporting the issue and no one responds and or apologizes, pft, get bent. Just like good old zenimax, always hiring disrespectful self righteous people. So, unsub all the way. I don't need that stress in my life.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really really hope you cancelled the show because someone had a hangover or forgot to go to the studio because he/she was at a party. The consumer demand on such a small team must be staggering. So ya, pink slip from me on that one, sometimes we forget that life is finite and that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. :)