Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character order not saved

msetten
msetten
✭✭✭✭
I was happy to see the added functionality of allowing you to reorder your characters on the main screen, however it seems that after reordering them, the new order is not saved. I logged it with character after having made a new order and after logging out, the old order was displayed. Not very handy this way. Anyone else having this issue?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Order is persistant on PC.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• terry2040
    terry2040
    ✭✭✭
    msetten wrote: »
    I was happy to see the added functionality of allowing you to reorder your characters on the main screen, however it seems that after reordering them, the new order is not saved. I logged it with character after having made a new order and after logging out, the old order was displayed. Not very handy this way. Anyone else having this issue?

Same here. Reorder does not get saved.
  • terry2040
    terry2040
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

That doesn't really help us who are on PS4, does it? Given this is posted in PS4 Tech Support?
    Edited by terry2040 on November 6, 2018 6:13PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the report, we also just confirmed this appears to be happening on both PS4 and Xbox One. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Stephanie_ABT
    Stephanie_ABT
    ✭✭
    Same problem here on PS4. Tried a dozen times and each time character order always reverts to how it was.

Thanks for looking into this as it is highly annoying.
    Delphine Veteran Rank 16 AD Sorcerer.
    GM Guild Timeless Circle
    Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do wonder how it is possible that such an obvious bug got passed any testing and quality control?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do wonder how it is possible that such an obvious bug got passed any testing and quality control?

Yeah. Don't know how this got past what would seem to be a relatively simple test. But, the answer is quite simple - it's ZOS.
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    I too, am having this problem. I try to reorder my characters, and it never saves it, no matter what I do.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭

Why are you even here in this thread?
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭

What testing and quality control? :trollface:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

• Stephanie_ABT
    Stephanie_ABT
    ✭✭
    After todays maintenance this issue is still not resolved.

Extremely disappointed to say the least.

Come on Zos please sort this out!
    Delphine Veteran Rank 16 AD Sorcerer.
    GM Guild Timeless Circle
    Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • LanceFoxMcCloud
    LanceFoxMcCloud
    ✭✭✭
    Still having this same issue on Xbox NA. Quite frustrating.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, this issue will be fixed in our upcoming console incremental patch, currently scheduled for next week. Thanks for your patience!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why are you even here in this thread?

Because the more information devs have, the easier for them to find a solution. Since it works on one platform, this helps with troubleshooting efforts. They can compare both UIs and see what the difference is. And of course I had also reported this up the chain. So, i was helping you.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm 99% sure they don't even bother booting up a console when they test things.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens