Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Glow Paws Eso Guild

Lyall001
Lyall001
Soul Shriven
An ESO Furry Group
Name of guild :Glow Paws

Interests: Having fun, questes, killing monsters as a team
Goals: To get us a nice guild house for all the share and have a guild trader.
Requirements: To consider yourself a "Furry" OR "Furry" Ally
How to Join: Contact Elite Wolf 001 (xbox)
Server: North American

No weekly dues although donations are welcome and appreciated. I want us to do dungeons, devels, trails and raid bosses together. I think it would make it fun.

(Everyone is welcome we dont care about alliances, races or anything like that so dont be shy)

Hello. My name is Lyall one of the many furries who inhabit the game of "Elder Scrolls Online". I'd like to let you know about glow paws. I plan on it being fun and friendly haven for those out there who consider themselves to be a part of the furry community and are looking to play the game with others like themselves. I'd like to consider this guild, an all around guild, but to be honest im not big on pvp. With this guild i hope to get a lot of furs so we can make something special.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 15, 2022 12:06PM
  • GoldenHero3422
    Did you change your Xbox username? If so, what is it now?
    GoldenHero3422 (XBX) | @AgaTheFox (PC)
    GUILDMASTER: Kazzy's Kolors (XBX) | Discord: https://discord.com/invite/upZrWNYCGT

North American Servers
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in November 2018. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.