Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trying to make a ticket but failed?

Funkopotamus
Funkopotamus
✭✭✭✭✭
I went to the support page selected xbox/billing then the drop down select crown store issue then nothing further happens after I select from the 2 drop downs.. Am I missing something here? I really need to get this ticket in as my issue is time sensitive!

Any help?
Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" Sallington
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Funkopotamus

If you are still having issues starting a support ticket, there could be a browser issue preventing the ticket creation option from coming up. Please try the following and see if you can start a support ticket.
    • Try clearing your cache and cookies in your browser.
    • Disable any browser add-ons
    • Switch to another web browser

You may also need to change the category in the web assistant.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @ZOS_BillE ...You do realize that this is the Xbox Tech forum...
  • Funkopotamus
    Funkopotamus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/incident

I still get to this page and select xbox/crown store/ store purchase and do not get a chance to actually submit a ticket,,...
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" Sallington
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Funkopotamus

We've sent you a message to follow up on your issues starting a support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Funkopotamus
    Funkopotamus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Funkopotamus

We've sent you a message to follow up on your issues starting a support ticket.

Could you please help me? I have been "forwarded" so many times that I am dizzy at this point...

All I want is the chance to buy the dawnstar palace house because I was out of the country when it was for sale... I have been saving the crowns for months for that house and missed it.. could someone PLEASE sell my xbox account the dawnstar palce I have enough crowns for it.. Im trying to buy it one the XBOX1 account..

I have event sent in tickets through the xbox console itself from the help option..
    Edited by Funkopotamus on September 21, 2018 7:17PM