The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ToS infringement

redlink1979
redlink1979
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
One question only:

How can someone after being caught selling gold can see their permanent ban decreased to 7 day ban?
Enlight me please, ZOS.
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
  • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
  • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
  • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
  • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We do not discuss disciplinary action taken on someones account as that is private information. If you need help in reporting a player, you can read through the instructions in the help article below.

How do I report a player for inappropriate behavior or exploits?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SlippyCheeze
    SlippyCheeze
    ✭✭✭
    One question only:

How can someone after being caught selling gold can see their permanent ban decreased to 7 day ban?
    Enlight me please, ZOS.

More important question: how do you know this happened? ZOS don't disclose anything, and people who cheat in video games are ... not the most reliable people when it comes to the truth, y'know?
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Unanswered still.... Important question here remains unanswered: why the punishment of a cheater can be decreased.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

More important question: how do you know this happened?

I read it on facebook, someone bragging about it.