The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magblade bug or lag?

Swimguy
Swimguy
✭✭✭
Just roll dodged 3 times in a row and didnt move or break snare on any. By the 4th i got out but was ccd out of stamina and died.....

PLEASE FIX THE *** GAME ALREADY
  • Revi_Nightfire
    Revi_Nightfire
    ✭✭✭
    I had this happen to me multiple times, I cannot say whether it is lag or a bug, however.
    Revi Nightfire | Imperial Nightblade | Daggerfall Covenant | PC NA
    Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Feel free to add me if you have questions. @Revi_Nightfire
    Need a Friend? Best Friend? Dungeon Partner? Farming Buddy? Geeker Outer? Add me :]

#Loremaster #Elderscrollsfanatic #Sweetrolls 

• eco_TR
    eco_TR
    ✭✭✭
    It is not only mag blade. Happens on sorc and dk too. Can't dodge or break free even with full stamina after being snared/rooted. Have to try 2-3 times to get free. I m talking about PVE by the way. No idea what happens in PVP.
    PS4 EU.
    In light, there is darkness.

PS4-EU / PC-EU
  • Elrond87
    Elrond87
    ✭✭✭
    i get this a lot also, sometimes i get stuck in sprint mode when i don't even press shift to sprint locking out all ability's
    PC|EU
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard

"If you are depressed you are living in the past if you are anxious you are living in the future, if you are at peace, you are living in the present." Lao Tzu

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. Oscar Wilde
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swimguy wrote: »
    Just roll dodged 3 times in a row and didnt move or break snare on any. By the 4th i got out but was ccd out of stamina and died.....

PLEASE FIX THE *** GAME ALREADY

That bug happens to me when i streak inside laggy "primetime" zerging actions around me.

I use streak and instead of skill being activated i stand still without being able to use any abilities or roll.

Zerging lagbringers though love that
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite is being hit with javelin and standing still for 2 to 3 seconds before being knocked back. And that 2-3 seconds of standing still and being unable to break free is enough to take a full burst combo. Hopefully that gets fixed with the changes to javelin.