Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Magblade bug or lag?

Swimguy
Swimguy
✭✭✭
Just roll dodged 3 times in a row and didnt move or break snare on any. By the 4th i got out but was ccd out of stamina and died.....

PLEASE FIX THE *** GAME ALREADY
  • Revi_Nightfire
    Revi_Nightfire
    ✭✭✭
    I had this happen to me multiple times, I cannot say whether it is lag or a bug, however.
    Revi Nightfire | Imperial Nightblade | Daggerfall Covenant | PC NA
    Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Feel free to add me if you have questions. @Revi_Nightfire
    Need a Friend? Best Friend? Dungeon Partner? Farming Buddy? Geeker Outer? Add me :]

#Loremaster #Elderscrollsfanatic #Sweetrolls 

• eco_TR
    eco_TR
    ✭✭✭
    It is not only mag blade. Happens on sorc and dk too. Can't dodge or break free even with full stamina after being snared/rooted. Have to try 2-3 times to get free. I m talking about PVE by the way. No idea what happens in PVP.
    PS4 EU.
    In light, there is darkness.

PS4-EU / PC-EU
  • Elrond87
    Elrond87
    ✭✭✭
    i get this a lot also, sometimes i get stuck in sprint mode when i don't even press shift to sprint locking out all ability's
    PC|EU
    cp2698
    20 characters
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swimguy wrote: »
    Just roll dodged 3 times in a row and didnt move or break snare on any. By the 4th i got out but was ccd out of stamina and died.....

PLEASE FIX THE *** GAME ALREADY

That bug happens to me when i streak inside laggy "primetime" zerging actions around me.

I use streak and instead of skill being activated i stand still without being able to use any abilities or roll.

Zerging lagbringers though love that
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite is being hit with javelin and standing still for 2 to 3 seconds before being knocked back. And that 2-3 seconds of standing still and being unable to break free is enough to take a full burst combo. Hopefully that gets fixed with the changes to javelin.