The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unknown Computer

Wildberryjack
Wildberryjack
✭✭✭✭✭
I bought a new computer a few weeks ago and so far four times when I went to log into the game it has said my computer was unknown and I had to enter a code sent to my email to be able to log in. Is there a way to stop this? It never did that with my old computer at all and it's annoying AF. I'm playing from the same location, my home.
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DjinnRa

If you are currently experiencing an issue where you are being prompted for an access code repeatedly, please be aware that having a variable or non-static IP will possibly require a code each time.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post