Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil Freezes STILL

BrentBlemish
BrentBlemish
✭✭✭✭
Just a continuation of whats STILL going on. I try not to complain too much, but today has been REALLY bad with freezing. I've froze some many times this afternoon, the breaking point was after a freeze, I reloaded the game, got back in and froze immediately. I'm having issues getting my character out of Cyrodiil before it freezes on me. This is def not a "power cycle" your console type of situation, AND I'm playing on a PS4 Pro and STILL having the same issues. But it seems to only be vet campaigns. I can go into Kyne and no problem. But Shor or Vivec are just unplayable. And im not saying unplayable lightly, I cant get my character out of Cyrodiil.
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have supported a ticket on this because of how bad it was tonight...hopefully we will get some news.
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• BrentBlemish
    BrentBlemish
    ✭✭✭✭
    AnviOfVai wrote: »
    I have supported a ticket on this because of how bad it was tonight...hopefully we will get some news.

You're EU and its still happening? Def shows its a game data thing and not a server thing
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AnviOfVai wrote: »

You're EU and its still happening? Def shows its a game data thing and not a server thing

Yes I am on the EU server. You are not alone many of us are still having freezing issues and it is not because of our consoles. I play in Cyrodiil all the time so having freezing in a middle of a fight is the worst! turns the tide on who wins and who looses because half your team has frozen!
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We currently have an ongoing thread linked below for our plans to address the crashes and freezes on console. Please feel free to check the thread below for further updates.

Update for Crashes/Freezing on Console
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post