The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

cyrodiil pvp performance

fatmanatcomp
fatmanatcomp
✭✭✭
Disgraceful, absolute disgrace. Maybe i would not be so bitter if you actually talk to us properly, i do not want your copy and paste answers or your band aid patches i want you to tell me if your going to fix the best PvP i have ever played in an mmo one day (properly), or are we going to continue declining every time you add new content.

You just keep shoving crap out that breaks everything in game and we have to wait weeks for it to be, well i will not say fixed, bought back to a usable standard.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone experiencing stuttering and freezing issues since the Summerset update, we have improvements coming in the next console update to help with these performance issues. You can find more information here. You can continue further discussion in this thread. We are closing this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.