Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How long does a character restore take?

Ryzaerian
Ryzaerian
✭✭✭
Hi. Submitted an in-game ticket for a character restore yesterday. Got an email response almost immediately, asking for pertinent information. Sent that nearly 24 hours ago and still no word.

How long should I expect to wait? Was hoping to be able to play this weekend.

Ticket number is: 180607-004127. Thanks.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was under the impression that they don't do character restores. I suspect if you don't have anything by now, you'll probably be waiting until they open on Monday.
  • Ryzaerian
    Ryzaerian
    ✭✭✭
    They definitely do them. I have a whole email about it. But waiting till Monday would suck.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ryzaerian

Please check your inbox for current details on your open support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryzaerian wrote: »
    Hi. Submitted an in-game ticket for a character restore yesterday. Got an email response almost immediately, asking for pertinent information. Sent that nearly 24 hours ago and still no word.

How long should I expect to wait? Was hoping to be able to play this weekend.

Ticket number is: 180607-004127. Thanks.

Actually good comment here about zos They got mine back in a couple of days. Make sure to follow the instructions about pulling everything from your bank. You can lose it if you don't.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Ryzaerian
    Ryzaerian
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve actually decided that I don’t want to wait anymore. I’m just going to remake the character. Wanted a race change anyway and this’ll give me a chance to experience the game after being away for two years. If you could cancel the ticket for me, that’d be great. Thanks for your help.