Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summerset Expansion

dbrand001
dbrand001
✭✭✭
Not really sure where to post this, but I had ordered the new expansion off of amazon and last night it told me it hadnt shipped yet but it was to be delivered on monday the 21st. Today I go to see if its shipped and i get a message saying:

We'll email you when we have a delivery date
We’ll ship your order as soon as possible
This usually happens when an item doesn’t have a release date, it’s pre-ordered, or it’s out of stock.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? I know i had it happen with the sNES last year because they screwed up orders, is this a repeat of that?
Edited by dbrand001 on May 17, 2018 3:42PM
  • evildemoncat
    evildemoncat
    ✭✭
    I'm in the same boat as you. I ordered it on the 6th of April. And I'm a Prime member. So I had delivery date guarantee.

--EDC
    Stalks-With-Cats: Argonian crafter
    Howls-At-Moons: Argonian Templar Healer
    Mysthet Shadowdancer: Khajiit Warden DPS WIP
    Dro'jhan Zaohim: Khajiit DragonKnight Tank WIP
    Packed-With-Junk: Argonian inventory mule

Hail to the Dark Lord!
    Hail to the Void!
    Hail to the Night Mother!
    Hail to SITHIS!
  • dbrand001
    dbrand001
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in the same boat as you. I ordered it on the 6th of April. And I'm a Prime member. So I had delivery date guarantee.

--EDC

I ended up finding one on newegg.com