The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Morrowind Upgrade not working

Kuedo
Kuedo
Soul Shriven
Returning player here, I tried to upgrade Tamriel Unlimited to Morrowind following the instructions when you load up the game. I purchased the upgrade and it brings me back to the start screen and asks me in order to keep playing I need to purchase the upgrade. Is this a common issue? Should I purchase the game another way?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Kuedo

Did you originally own a full version of the base game?

Please contact Playstation Support who can look into your current entitlements.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Kuedo
    Kuedo
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE Yes, I did the free trial for PS+ members a while back. When I launch the game it says I can upgrade what I have to continue playing, it takes me to the PS Store where there is the upgrade available for purchase, I bought it and it brings me back to the menu where it says I need to purchase the upgrade to continue...

I contacted PS support for a refund, when it goes through should I pick a different option to buying the game?
    Edited by Kuedo on May 21, 2018 7:19PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Kuedo

Since you originally played during a free trial, you will likely need to purchase a full version of ESO instead of an upgrade version.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post