The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

BUG REPORT: Storage Coffers

sylviermoone
sylviermoone
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been testing layouts for a new guild hall in this PTS. I used the storage coffers as a way to pack up all the set crafting stations and mundus stones our guild has acquired/purchased to move them to the new location.

When I arrived to the new hall, I placed the storage coffers, removed what items fit into my inventory, and then picked up the storage coffers again to move them out of the way so I could begin placing furnishings. I received the on-screen message that the items in said storage coffers would not be available until the coffers were placed again. Totally fine.

Upon re-placing the coffers when I was ready to retrieve what was left, I was a little shocked to find the inventory in ALL my placed crates was ZERO. All remaining items had disappeared, including about 75% of the mundus stones, and many, MANY other furnishings (lighting and carpets, mostly). They are not in my inventory. They are not in my bank. They are not in the storage coffers at the previous house (where I originally placed them into the storage coffers). They are simply gone as if they did not ever exist.

Hopefully,this issue can be looked into and fixed. We crowd sourced the cost of mundus stones in the guild, and I'd hate to lose something that several people spent actual dollars on because of a game glitch. :(
Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
"Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
and Differently Geared AF
@sylviermoone