The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Have all invited gone out for SI PTS?

Put
Put
✭✭✭
Haven't received one and would love the chance to try the new trial

(Sorry about the double post)
Edited by Put on April 16, 2018 7:04PM
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Still waiting on mine as well. Just curious if they are still in process.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    All invites for today have gone out. However, we'll be sending more tomorrow and throughout the week.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • preedb16_ESO2
    preedb16_ESO2
    ✭✭✭
    Do I have to apply for an invite? Or do I have one? I can't remember if I participated for Morrowind last year, but I did participate in the initial ESO beta.. Is there anywhere to check if I have access to Summerset beta?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Do I have to apply for an invite? Or do I have one? I can't remember if I participated for Morrowind last year, but I did participate in the initial ESO beta.. Is there anywhere to check if I have access to Summerset beta?

There's no way to apply for beta, we just send them out automagically. That said, you can log into the PTS to check and see if you have access to Summerset. Everyone has access to the base game, but an invite is required (or prior Morrowind PTS testing) to get into Summerset.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • chairenn
    chairenn
    ✭✭✭
    I checked Billing History on my Account page, and it showed Morrowind beta testing last year. I couldn't remember if I participated, but if this is correct I'll qualify for Summerset testing too.
    on/off in Tamriel since beta 2014 | EU PC | main healer
  • preedb16_ESO2
    preedb16_ESO2
    ✭✭✭
    I will try, once it finishes downloading the update.. But 4.8Gb remaining and speed is really poor at 400-500Kb/s right now LOL :/
    Edited by preedb16_ESO2 on April 16, 2018 7:19PM
  • preedb16_ESO2
    preedb16_ESO2
    ✭✭✭
    Ah nevermind, I checked my email and I had already been invited so I guess that's sorted then :)
    Now just need the download to finish.. It's actually stalled now.. I guess the patch download servers are overloaded.. :/
    Edited by preedb16_ESO2 on April 16, 2018 7:24PM
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they had a typo last week on my email so it kinda worried me.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got one somehow. Zos bot senpai noticed my shitposting.
    Edited by ak_pvp on April 16, 2018 8:23PM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • BraidasNM
    BraidasNM
    ✭✭✭✭

There's no way to apply for beta, we just send them out automagically. That said, you can log into the PTS to check and see if you have access to Summerset. Everyone has access to the base game, but an invite is required (or prior Morrowind PTS testing) to get into Summerset.

Well I definitely participated in morrow beta but don't have access
    Youtube

"I like to think of myself as the good cop and braidas as the bad cop. Hes the little devil on DC's shoulder, im the angel" -Subtomik
  • soulreaper1213
    soulreaper1213
    ✭✭✭
    BraidasNM wrote: »

Well I definitely participated in morrow beta but don't have access

I as well participated in morrowind beta and dont have access.