The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can't log in to elderscrollsonline site via steam!! "The requested URL was rejected"

duendology
duendology
✭✭✭✭✭
I wanted to sign in to elderscrollsonline.com account site via steam account to see my eso plus billing.. I logged in and got the accept changing privacy policy agreement screen. I clicked "acknowledge" and was redirected to site which was... rejected with the info

"The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 43078*************"

help? :(
Edited by duendology on March 26, 2018 10:48PM
PC/NA
- Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
- Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
- Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
And..
- High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I am getting this message on different subsites on my account site.. what the heck?

edit:
    Cleared cookies and tried to log in to my account via steam and now I am getting this message constantly!

:The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 4307810764428204220"

edit 2.
    Getting the same message on three different browsers: chrome, opera, and fireofox
    Edited by duendology on March 26, 2018 10:39PM
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..

• Sru
    Sru
    ✭✭✭
    Had the same across browsers.

Clearing cache helped me, nothing else did
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it did not help much at all.

Now it happens randomly. It may load the main account site, but for instance, I get the message when I click on "maintain membership" link. I may get the "billing history" site but when I click on anything else or wan to get back to the "account summary", again, I get "the requested url was rejected".
    Edited by duendology on March 27, 2018 12:24PM
    PC/NA
    And..

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @duendology

If clearing out your cache and cookies hasn't helped, this error can be caused by a special character being used in the username and/or password. You can try changing your password here and see if that helps.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE ,
    I will try that.. but I'd like to point out I've been using the same password since forever and it hadn't been an issue until now?

Besides, I can't change password. I am getting the message.
    ANd since it's, technically a steam password (as I am logging in with my steam credentials), I have to change it via steam rather than elder scrolls online account page.

I find it very bothersome because your site holds my credit card data..and getting such message, when i want to edit info or subscription plan, does not make you credible.
    Edited by duendology on March 27, 2018 1:59PM
    PC/NA
    And..

• duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE
    I get the message even before I enter my username or password.. so it's very highly unlikely because of special characters in my password.

Nope. I click on account (via forum page) , then I am redirected to the account site where first I have enter my birth date when I click submit, I get

"The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 4307810764429560430
    "

So I very much doubt it has anything to do with special characters in password.
    Edited by duendology on March 27, 2018 2:08PM
    PC/NA
    And..

• duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does occur ONLY on this site.
    PC/NA
    And..

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Just so everyone is aware, this is currently an issue we are looking into and have made some changes to help with the error. You can find more information in this thread.

@duendology If you are still getting this error after resetting your password, please go ahead and start a ticket with customer support.
    Staff Post
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :)

1. I am getting this message before I have a chance to enter the password.. so, how're these two even connected?
    2. I can't start a ticket because I can't load a login page (and enter login and password)

And like I said.. I used to could log in just fine...for some reason now it's an issue.

lol
    Edited by duendology on March 29, 2018 1:32PM
    PC/NA
    And..

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @duendology

If you also can't login through the support portal, you can still get a ticket started using our account recovery form and following the process outlined here.
    Staff Post