The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Why do marrow wind codes expire I got a morrowind. Copy and can't play marrowind

• Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    It's pegi I'm in the us it's physical
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sawzallz wrote: »
    It's pegi I'm in the us it's physical

That right there is your problem. The code can only be used on an a UK or European PSN account.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Arg i don't think they can trade for a us one :(
    Edited by Sawzallz on March 22, 2018 1:41PM
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    There's one weird thing it doesn't say the codes out of region it says it's expired or typed wrong
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unsure what Amazon's policy on returns and what not is being an online retailer so I'm not sure how you'll have to go about it but that code will not work. You are not the only to have had this issue as there are three reviews on the same item all with 1 star. Though the listing on Amazon with the PEGI logo box does have this in the description

PLEASE NOTE : Region Free / Compatible with US PS4 (only DLC may requires to create an european PSN account) - European Version - Game fully playable in English - Box in French/Dutch

That should be a give away.
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    But the error message doesn't say its out of region so
    Edited by Sawzallz on March 22, 2018 1:45PM
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It never does. I've imported games from Asia that have content codes and when you use them it says they have either expired or are invalid.
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone have a us code will trade for a eu code
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Now I'm upset :(
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Some one save me
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sawzallz

We've sent you a PM about your code and an update on the ticket you've started.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post