The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why do marrow wind codes expire I got a morrowind. Copy and can't play marrowind

Sawzallz
Sawzallz
✭✭✭
I got a marrowind code from marrowind version of ESo with a expired code help
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where did you get the code?
    Have you contacted Customer Service?
    What error do you receive when trying to use the code? Basically "invalid code" or "code already used"?

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did you pre order the Summerset for the free one and did you already have it before that?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did you purchase your code from?

If you haven't already submit a support ticket via the ticket page here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com to get a direct line to ZOS set up.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you spelled Morrowind 3 different ways. maybe you typed the code in wrong?
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    swippy wrote: »

I typed it right my phone doesn't work that well Kinda. Broken regardless I think I got screwed
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »
    Did you pre order the Summerset for the free one and did you already have it before that?
    also that
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sawzallz wrote: »
    swippy wrote: »

I typed it right my phone doesn't work that well Kinda. Broken regardless I think I got screwed

Maybe, maybe not. I'm sure something can be figured out. Maybe answer the questions folks asked? Or go to the link that Turelus posted.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's just expired such bs honestly why do codes expire i get it if it's a promotions but i already bought it
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Link has no topic about it :/
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think it's just expired such bs honestly why do codes expire i get it if it's a promotions but i already bought it

Expired? Okay, let's try this again:

1. Where did you get the code?
    2. What is the exact error you see when you try to use the code?

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who did you buy it from?
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You have been asked multiple times where you got the code. Most of your replies in here have seemed more like incomplete sentences vs clear answers.

The reason people are asking some of the questions is some have purchased the expansion from others and once it is used it is gone.

Either way you need to work through customer support as we cannot solve your issue. They will be able to determine what has happened.
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    I got a copy from amazon it wasn't even open when I got it says I entered it wrong or puts expired
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to send a support ticket. Use the link then click "sign in for additional support" at the bottom of the page.

From there you can choose your platform, and issue. There should be something under billing for code, of not that's the best suited place.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a copy from amazon it wasn't even open when I got it says I entered it wrong or puts expired

an answer.

Still need to go through customer support. A forum thread is not the same.
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Found a solution they lead me to Sony which says expired sorry
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Argh i give up don't know how this is fair -_-_
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Update I just checked its not expired it ends 2019 Im so confused now
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you communicate the same way in your support tickets that you do in this thread, it's not a surprise that you're getting bounced around. You're not giving anyone enough information to help you. There is a solution to your issues and you need to be an engaged and participatory part of troubleshooting it, not just single-sentence complaints.

If using your phone is a barrier to communicating clearly and engaging in dialogue, I advise using a different device for your interactions with Zeni support.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    I'm trying my best please stop i spent money for something I can't get
  • ssorgatem
    ssorgatem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you actually typed it correctly?
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I typed it like 20 times
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I just checked and yeah it seems the support section under "redeem code" just says to speak with Sony.

You could try filing under "Crown Store Issue" for account and billing as that lets you send a ticket to ZOS, it's not really the proper thing to do but as they removed general open tickets you don't have much choice.

Otherwise you can hope one of the support staff pick this up, however it's posted in General Discussion and not the issues section of the forums.

@ZOS_BillE does some support replies so I'll tag them and see if they're able to help.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, but unsure what you want from us. We have told you Customer Service multiple times.
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just looked through the previous threads you've made and came across one where you were asking why your bear wasn't respawning. My thinking is that unless you've got a second account that you're trying to get Morrowind on, you've already got Morrowind on your account.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Are you on PS4? Are you using some kind of preorder bonuses code? Maybe there is a different game code in the box? Have you contacted Amazon? Was it Amazon, or a third party seller through Amazon? Maybe you can exchange your copy?
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    I just looked through the previous threads you've made and came across one where you were asking why your bear wasn't respawning. My thinking is that unless you've got a second account that you're trying to get Morrowind on, you've already got Morrowind on your account.

That is true. I got two profiles one with marrowind and one that doesn't
    I have a brother who plays my second
    Edited by Sawzallz on March 22, 2018 1:25PM
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »

Are you on PS4? Are you using some kind of preorder bonuses code? Maybe there is a different game code in the box? Have you contacted Amazon? Was it Amazon, or a third party seller through Amazon? Maybe you can exchange your copy?

Yes, no, no, not yet waiting to see if I can get the code to work
    Edited by Sawzallz on March 22, 2018 1:26PM
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

That is true. I got two profiles one with marrowind and one that doesn't
    I have a brother who plays my second

Ok, next lot of questions; is it a physical copy with a disc or a digital copy? If a physical copy, does it have the ESRB rating system logo on the box or does it have PEGI rating system logo on the box? Additional to that, are you in the US or EU?
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50