The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Cyrodiil Player Frames

TootYFruits
TootYFruits
✭✭✭
Hi all,

I'm not sure if someone could assist me in this minor issue I am having. So on one of my characters when I kill an enemy in Cyrodill I get no player frame, photo below:

tzz6dee84t7o.png

But on a second character I do, the only addon I am using it LUI Extended and they seem to have the same settings unless I am missing anything?

rrgn19vx5wx0.png

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Edited by TootYFruits on March 17, 2018 7:06PM
PC - EU - EP
1000+ CP | Black Ivvy | - Sorcerer - Master Angler - Grand Master Crafter - Flawless Conqueror
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never used LUI extended ... but are you sure the add-on settings the same on both characters?

Because it doesn't look like an issue with the base game itself.
  • TootYFruits
    TootYFruits
    ✭✭✭
    I've never used LUI extended ... but are you sure the add-on settings the same on both characters?

Because it doesn't look like an issue with the base game itself.

I'm pretty sure, what I've done is screenshot ever aspect of that addon and matched it back and forth :/
    PC - EU - EP
    1000+ CP | Black Ivvy | - Sorcerer - Master Angler - Grand Master Crafter - Flawless Conqueror
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @TootYFruits

You may want to try removing the add-on to make sure that it is the culprit causing this. The steps for doing so are listed below.
    1. Go to the "Elder Scrolls Online" folder in My Documents.
    2. Open the "live" folder (NA megaserver) or "liveeu" (EU megaserver).
    3. Backup then remove all files from the "AddOns" folder.
    4. Backup then remove all files from the "SavedVariables" folder.
    5. Backup and then remove AddOnSettings.txt from the "live" folder.

If you still have issues with the player frame after removing the add-on, it would indicate something else is causing issues with the frame.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TootYFruits
    TootYFruits
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @TootYFruits

You may want to try removing the add-on to make sure that it is the culprit causing this. The steps for doing so are listed below.

If you still have issues with the player frame after removing the add-on, it would indicate something else is causing issues with the frame.

Hi BillE,

Thanks for the response. So after doing as requested it continues to do the same. Even when removing the LUI Addon and installing it fresh it only happens on the one character, I even logged into the character first to test. It's so odd..
    PC - EU - EP
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried contacting the add-on author for help?

Not much ZOS can do ... since it’s add-on related.
  • TootYFruits
    TootYFruits
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried contacting the add-on author for help?

Not much ZOS can do ... since it’s add-on related.
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @TootYFruits

Hi BillE and Taleof2cities,

I've contacted the author and we've run few a few tests which I illustrated on his post, you can find the results here http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info818-LuiExtended.html#comments - on pages 1 and 2 depending on how recently you check this could change.

He also created a post on the website - http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7695

Could you give me your thoughts @ZOS_BillE / @Taleof2Cities / @ZOS_ChipHilseberg
    Edited by TootYFruits on April 4, 2018 12:33PM
    PC - EU - EP