The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bought the game through Website..would like to buy sub through steam?

Kenny_McCormick
Kenny_McCormick
✭✭✭
so yeah..basically I got the game off the website at launch..but was wondering if it is at all possible to get a subscription through steam with Steam Wallet Balance. do I require a Steam CD Key? if so I lost it long ago when the game launched as the email is no longer there lol. if not what can I do? I have steam balance I wanted to use.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DON'T GET IT ON STEAM SAVE YOURSELF!!!! There are so many issues if you do it through steam
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Kenny_McCormick
    Kenny_McCormick
    ✭✭✭
    wasn't planning on getting it through steam (the game atleast) I have an account from beta....I just want to get the sub through steam...or are they having issues with the subscription on steam? I already have the game through the website
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Kenny_McCormick

If your version of The Elder Scrolls Online was not purchased through Steam, you will not be able to purchase ESO Plus through Steam.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post