The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO+ On paused.. almost 5 days of NO reply via email from ZOS

ItsNebula
ItsNebula
✭✭✭✭✭
I hope a forum moderator sees this and can help me..

Heres the backstory..

I purchased ESO via Steam, bought everything through there etc.. up until now.

ABOUT 1 week ago (7 days) i purchased ESO+ via the official TESO website for 1 month.. it worked. Got my crowns and the bonuses.. for TWO days. and TWO days ONLY.

After the two days, it went away.

Steam tried to auto renew my membership and it FAILED to auto renew.. this WAS intended. I cancelled the subscription via steam, as i will now only use the official website.

Anyways, heres my problem now.. on my account information on the official TESO website, my time is paused.. and its been paused for nearly a week. ZOS has stopped replying to me, and i WILL NOT just wait for an email as its been a good while, and its becoming VERY hard to play the game, and its ruined scheduled guild events for me for trials and dungeon runs.

I was fine for the first 2-3 days, but now its becoming very irritating and unprofessional to take this long for a simple email reply on the status of my accounts ESO+.

Please, is there a ZOS employee that can ACTUALLY help me out, and just UNPAUSE my ESO+? Thats all im asking for. I dont see how it can be hard, ive sent in screenshots of my cancelled ESO+ on Steam, and the "Paused" timer on my account page..

Thank you..

-Nebula