The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crashing

EC_Rob
EC_Rob
✭✭✭
Hello,

Currently on of the healers in our trial group keeps getting kicked back to the loggin in screen during trial fights. She's not get any crash reports just pop loggin screen.
Even will all addons offline it still happens but her internet is fine and it only happens in ESO.

Can anyone help us here? We're running out of options to try.

Kind regards,

EmstCntRob.
@EC_Rob
GM of Nirn Traders (PC-EU)
GM of Aetherius Trade (PC-EU)
GM of Sovngarde Traders (PC-EU)

Keep it causal, enjoy your games.
Kill in good spirit, die in good spirit.

Magicka Templar since 2014. Breton master race forever.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @EmstCntRob

Does she get kicked from the game outside of Trials?

Besides removing add-ons, you can find further troubleshooting for this issue within the thread here. If those steps do not improve the situation, please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • EC_Rob
    EC_Rob
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

Hello, thank you for your reply!

No only in trials, and its any trial.. And we've tried with all addons off too and she still gets kicked to the logging in screen. I'll have her try that trouble shoot and hopefully that'll work something out :) We'll let you know!

@EllieBlue

Thank you!
    @EC_Rob

• EC_Rob
    EC_Rob
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

Hello,

after testing some things last night and testing the thread you've had linked here we seem to have fixed the issue!
    We made an attempt for veteran Maw of Lorkhaj last night and she didnt crash a single time :D

So thank you for the trouble :)

Kind regards,

EmstCntRob and EllieBlue. :)
    @EC_Rob

• EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @ZOS_BillE ,

the problem is back with a vengeance. Constant disconnection in all trials - vmol, vso, vAA, vHRC, vAS, HoF. Kicked back to the login screen everytime with no error notice. Just a clean kick out of the server completely. The previous setting of port done as advised and I have checked that the setting remained the same. Anything else that I can do from my side?

I am not the only one in the group to have similar disconnection during trials as 2-3 others seem to suffer the same problem.

I have only 3 addon - Raid Notifier, LibGroupSocket and FTC - active when running trials/dungeons.

Regards,

EllieBlue
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @EllieBlue

Since the problem has returned, you should start a ticket with customer support so they can investigate this further. If you have any issues doing so, please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post