The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Done til fixed

jaye63
jaye63
✭✭✭✭
Tired of logging out and xrashing. Tired of being able to take a bio break will things load. I didnt pay $4k for a gaming PC and $100/mo for a 200Mbps ISP to sit and wait around or deal with crashes. Mail me when it's fixed and I'll return. Til then... CYA
Edited by jaye63 on February 16, 2018 4:56PM
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, someone will mail you... some day... maybe...
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • jssriot
    jssriot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was really surprised at how dead Rawl was when I popped over to get riding lessons for my new toon. Granted it was still Friday morning here in NA when I took this screenshot, but it's not just NA players on the NA server and for some players it's already the weekend. Not sure where eveyone is. Maybe people have given up trying to log on or trying to play with bugged out toons...

ZjqgK8b.png
    PC-NA since 2015. Tired and unimpressed.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @jaye63

Could you provide us with any error messages that may be coming up when the game crashes?

You've not mentioned what troubleshooting has been tried so far, so to get started we recommend going through the help article linked below.

What do I do if ESO is crashing with the error "ESO has stopped working"?

If you still have issues after doing so, go ahead and contact customer support to start a ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jaye63
    jaye63
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @jaye63

Could you provide us with any error messages that may be coming up when the game crashes?

You've not mentioned what troubleshooting has been tried so far, so to get started we recommend going through the help article linked below.

What do I do if ESO is crashing with the error "ESO has stopped working"?

If you still have issues after doing so, go ahead and contact customer support to start a ticket.

ESO has stopped working.

And the crash on quit... I send error report every time. That's the only message I get. If it helps...

MSI z270 Gaming Pro MoBo, twin GTX 1080s, 32GB RAM, i7 7700k, 1TBSSD and Cable(it filters the company name but they have the Contour system) 200Mbps ISP. REALLY aggravating to spend $4k on a machine to have the game run worse.

EDIT: Windows 10 Pro
    Edited by jaye63 on February 16, 2018 10:31PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @jaye63

At this point, you should contact customer support with a game consultant report. Our support team can then investigate into what else could possibly be causing this crash.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post