The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we please remove the banner that says the issue in steam has been resolved?

Bbsample197
Bbsample197
✭✭✭✭
cause it is *** NOT!!

PS: i can log in on EU though, so this is how zenimax constitutes fairness since the EU suffers from a downtime the other day and now its time for the NA to pay their price, good job!
  • Gorrvald
    Gorrvald
    ✭✭
    I doubt they're messing with you on purpose.

Go for a walk or something.
  • Riseyy
    Riseyy
    Does ZOS not have any personnel on the nightshift or something. RIP
  • Bbsample197
    Bbsample197
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gorrvald wrote: »

where in this part of my post have you read that theyre messing with me specifically?

is that hard to remove the banner or every ZoS employee are sleeping on the job as of the moment? it will only give people false hope,oh wait... thats the only thing ZoS is good at... Giving false hopes to their loyal customers

Edited by Bbsample197 on February 15, 2018 12:32PM
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gorrvald wrote: »

where in this oart have you read that theyre messing with me specifically?

is that hard to remove the banner or every ZoS employee are sleeping on the job as of the moment? it will only give people false hope,oh wait... thats the only thing ZoS is good at... Giving false hopes to their loyal customers

It's barely dawn where they are. Give 'em time to get into the office and check in.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • ZOS_KatP
    ZOS_KatP
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all,

We are aware that some Steam players are having issues logging into the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers. We are actively investigating and will let you know when we have an update.

Since we've updated the message, we've decided to close this thread.

Thanks for your patience.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.