The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Characters deleted - Several support tickets, No Help

Brantleyx
Brantleyx
✭✭
Recently put in a support ticket about a situation that occurred about two of my characters being deleted and nobody has responded yet to it. Its been over a week now, Can I please get some type of help?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Not sure if either of those fabulous people can help but it was worth a try.

Since Zos added extra steps to make it virtually impossible to accidentally delete a character I do not know if they still restore characters that have been deleted. Again, worth a try to tag them.
  • Brantleyx
    Brantleyx
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »

Since Zos added extra steps to make it virtually impossible to accidentally delete a character I do not know if they still restore characters that have been deleted. Again, worth a try to tag them.

Appreciate it, But it wasnt an accident. My account was compromised and before I could get the account frozen via Microsoft the damage was slightly dealt.
    Edited by Brantleyx on February 6, 2018 8:29PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brantleyx wrote: »
    idk wrote: »

Appreciate it, But it wasnt an accident. My account was compromised and before I could get the account frozen via Microsoft the damage was slightly dealt.

And that would be a really great point to make so whoever sees this understands the situation.

Also, change password for ESO and your email and make sure they are different passwords.
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    That's horrible, sorry to hear that's happened to you :( Have customer support messaged you yet?
  • Brantleyx
    Brantleyx
    ✭✭
    Derlfak wrote: »
    That's horrible, sorry to hear that's happened to you :( Have customer support messaged you yet?

Nope, Its been so bad I opened another ticket but immediately came back closed cause it was labeled "Duplicate". Hoping a staff member can help me here.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Brantleyx

We have sent you a PM with an update on your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post