The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What furnishings would you LOVE to get your paws on that are currently unavailable?

CooksWithoutARecipe
Every time I suffer through Ruins of Mazzatun, I drool all over the geodes. What about you? What have you seen around that, as far as you know, isn't available to players yet?
  • MighTyx
    MighTyx
    ✭✭✭
    Any sort of boats/ships. I'm not patient enough for the master angler fishing vessel.
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geodes for me, too. That's all I want. Geodes.
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • Kaktus
    Kaktus
    ✭✭✭
    The different weapons and armor you tend to see in vendors across Tamriel would be nice
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -The whale boat hanging on the wall of one of the Anvil guild vendor houses on docks , I think the first one. I take as a CS purchase and put a few on my Hundings docks.
    - Any ship.
    - A oblivion fiery Portal.
    ahm39rubkmap.jpeg
    Edited by Krainor1974 on February 6, 2018 4:20PM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    the mushroom growing racks, the tapestry in Skyreach Hold, the sparkly, glowy wall lichen or whatever in VCOS.....more soon
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A plain simple stairs please!
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Zimnel
    Zimnel
    ✭✭✭
    Since I love shinies, all sort of coloured/glowy crystals :3
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stairs
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The floor pattern of Abah's Landing Bank in very large tiles to build floors.
    The exterior wall pattern of Abah's Landing Bank in very large tiles[/b] to build walls.
    Those pattern are very nice.

The cat statues (fortunately will be released with the new dlc).

More than everything I want tiles of water to build small and large pools.

Edited by RANKK7 on February 4, 2018 11:25PM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Every time I go to Auridon I see little eagle statuettes everywhere. Want.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • angelncelestine
    angelncelestine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Painting supplies, pipe, full wine rack, and I also want those geodes from ROM :-)
    Edited by angelncelestine on February 5, 2018 3:19PM
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teapot, Common
    Teapot-Common.jpg

Also it would be great to have available various building materials, like simple wooden walls, stairs, ladders, spalings and beams.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want all the terrariums you see in telvanni towers and the unique mushrooms that are unavailable.
    Edited by Gothren on February 5, 2018 5:32AM
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Red trees from Auridon. Or a briarheart tree without corpses.
    • All variations of mushrooms and plants that are not available yet.
    • Crow altar from that CWC dungeon.
    • More FILLED bookcases. Especially those huge bookcases from mages guild or AA trial.
    • An ability to modify terrain type/weather/skybox. That would be really cool imo.
    • More building components, such as stairs, platforms, pillars etc.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on February 5, 2018 6:00AM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • platonicidealgirlfriend
    the absolutely massive book stacks you see in, for example, herma mora's craglorn delve
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Water lilies to go with the lily pads (the ones in Vvardenfell are perfect), and those big blue glowy swaying plants from Darkshade Caverns.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These carpet rolls. There are 6 different ones (Colorful, Desert, Oasis, Floral, Sunrise, and Sunset) already in the game, and I haven't yet figured out how to acquire them.

http://esoitem.uesp.net/itemLink.php?&itemid=118150

I have a mighty need.
    Edited by Kiyakotari on February 6, 2018 2:03PM
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The purple tree-plants in Stonefalls. Not the Jester's Festival achievement trees, these
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/tree-gnarled-ashflower/
    but with purple leaves/flowers instead of red. Only red is available right now. Also I would like all the flowers and plants you see in every zone
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava pools. Ruins of Maz has them all over. Could be cool.
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More glowing crystals and plants, musical instruments, stairs, water, animated fish to make fish tanks, more building materials (especially decorative stone and tile), fireplaces, perfectly round lights with no attachments (orb lights of various sizes that are lights not just have a dim glow), clothes we can toss over room dividers or onto beds, and more teapots and the like. That's all I can think of at the moment.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    These carpet rolls. There are 6 different ones (Colorful, Desert, Oasis, Floral, Sunrise, and Sunset) already in the game, and I haven't yet figured out how to acquire them.

http://esoitem.uesp.net/itemLink.php?&itemid=118150

I have a mighty need.

+1 I totally agree, I really would like to have them.
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • butternutbutt
    butternutbutt
    ✭✭
    I see stuff ALL the time; off the top of my head, a spinning wheel (all over the damn place! just give it to us!), fabric rolls, a ladder and or stairs/steps, and FIREPLACES. Fireplaces, fireplaces, fireplaces. FIRE. PLACES.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    toilet
  • riberion
    riberion
    ✭✭✭
    Fireplaces! So tired of having to build them and take up so many slots for what should be one piece of furniture.

Also, I'd like to see more Ayleid items available for crafting instead of luxury furnisher.

I'd also like the mushroom growing shelves. Not sure what they are called, but I seem them around the game.

+1 on glowy plants!
    PC NA
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to outline some of the things EQ2 added over the years to aid in from scratch building,

Cultural or Material themed tile sets. eg;
    Altmer Set:
    Wood Flooring
    Stone Flooring
    Stone Wall (Curved)
    Stone Wall (Straight)
    Low Wall
    Wood Wall (Curved)
    Wood Wall (Straight)
    Roof (Peaked)
    Roof (Domed)
    Stone Dais (Stepped)
    Stone Dais (Simple)
    Stone Platform (Thick)
    Wood Platform (Thin)
    Stone Railing
    Stone Steps
    Stone Post (Ornamented)
    Stone Post (Plain)
    Foundation (Large)
    Foundation (Medium)
    Foundation (Small)

Just as a short example of the breadth and variety that would be most useful.
    EQ2 took a good while to get their housing feet under them, but in the end the best houses were the ones that were mainly sparse, outdoor areas that allowed people to build from scratch. They also added a fairly large variety of basic building blocks, and kept adding not just small decorative items, but large scale structural items as well.
    For example I just finished constructing a series of floating, overgrown islands that hover over what used to be a small cottage, but which I handily turned into a plateau with a hotspring on the top.

Granted, item counts in EQ2 are 1200, but still thats only 500 more than the current notable homes, not even doubled!

If they add structural items, the key is going to be variety within a given aesthetic to maximize possibilities. Dont just give us one pretty platform. Give us matching walls, stairs, pillars, roofs, altars, tables, tapestries and braziers.

Anyway, that is what I would like to see added.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Breton wells (more wells in general really). Without trying too hard, I can find at least 3 different versions of a Breton well but I haven't seen furnishing plans for them, nor have I seen them in the crown store. (the first three are Breton found in Northpoint and Glenumbra, the last is a well found in Kvatch but doesn't match the imperial wells in the crown store that I've seen).
    28425263779_b77f9922c8_c.jpg
    40205095341_e4cbb35690_c.jpg
    39493856704_1da6dd4b70_c.jpg
    28425257339_65c3ba585c_c.jpg

The cabinet with the scrolls and stuff as seen in the DB loading screen. I don't believe I've seen these in game, though I can't be sure.
    DB_Keyart1_1920x1080.jpg

Gardening plants, even if they're just decorative: apple trees from Craglorn, the plants you harvest in Wrothgar (I can't remember the name of them), etc.

Chicken coop with squawky chickens that peck around the yard and yell when you get too close.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Placeable water and big walls.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • ZOS_Edward
    ZOS_Edward
    Community Rep
    As someone who was heavily into decorating in SWG, I love seeing all of these suggestions! Keep them coming!
    Staff Post
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone found the recipe for Teapot, Common yet? I really want some teapots but the only ones I find available on guild stores are the Dres ones and while they're nice and all, I prefer the other styles, like Breton.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't something I've seen, but I would so love to have brightly colored glowing mushrooms. Like SO love. In all sizes from little to taller than the houses. I can put glowing crystals just inside them now of course but it isn't the same at all.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
This discussion has been closed.