The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How do I report videos to ZOS?

WildRaptorX
WildRaptorX
✭✭✭✭✭
I’ve got a recording of bots at betnikh spawn killing NPCs and they all look the same, all casting heavy attacking fire destruction at the same time. Somethings needs to be done.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Keylun

You can start a ticket with customer support to report a player the following ways depending on your platform. Once a ticket has been opened you can then send in further evidence such as video if requested by support.

PC/Mac

To report a player for abuse, exploitation, harassment, or other inappropriate behavior, right-click their name in the Chat Box and select the Report Player option.

You can also add other players whose behavior they find objectionable to your ignore list. To do this:
    1. Open the contacts list by pressing the [O] key.
    2. Click on the "No Entry" icon in the upper right corner.
    3. Press the [E] key.
    4. A screen will come up that will allow players to manually add another player to their ignore.
      • Enter the player's character name or UserID.
    5. Hit the [E] key to accept.

Consoles

If another player is spamming in chat, harassing another player, or if you see someone botting, report the player by to navigating to the Player Menu ([Menu] on Xbox One or [Options]) on PlayStation 4 and select the Help Menu. From there select the Customer Service Menu and submit a ticket under the appropriate category type.

Please provide the following information:
    • The name of the player that you want to report
    • The reason why you are reporting this player (Spam, Botting or Harassment)
    • The date and time when the incident happened
    • The megaserver you are playing on
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keylun wrote: »
    I’ve got a recording of bots at betnikh spawn killing NPCs and they all look the same, all casting heavy attacking fire destruction at the same time. Somethings needs to be done.

Where was this, and on what server? If others report it, it could help ZOS decide what to do.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keylun wrote: »

Where was this, and on what server? If others report it, it could help ZOS decide what to do.

Xbox EU server. At the bloodthorn lair south of the main village of Betnikh.