The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Not sure what's going on.

MourncallerTV
MourncallerTV
✭✭
Today I tried to log into the game, and this has never happened in the past 2 months or so now. I was stuck in log in loading. What do I find myself doing now? I uninstalled the game. And am in the process of reinstalling it now to my SSD. How aggravating.
PC/NA
Favorite Quote - "Never accept the proposition that just because a solution satisfies a problem, that it must be the only solution." - Raymond E. Feist
  • jarradarab
    jarradarab
    ✭✭✭
    Im having the same issue was hoping it was just patch day hugh traffic but its still happening
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like there is a problem with the PC-NA server.

I get random errors at login (200 and 108).
    And got kicked out when I finally managed to logged in somehow.
    Edited by Didgerion on January 17, 2018 7:24PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Currently all megaservers should be available as shown in our service alerts. If you are still having issues logging in, please let us know the exact error message coming up now.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MourncallerTV
    MourncallerTV
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Currently all megaservers should be available as shown in our service alerts. If you are still having issues logging in, please let us know the exact error message coming up now.

I'll let you know if it happens to me again. But jsut for the record I never got an error message. I was just stuck in limbo.
    PC/NA
    Favorite Quote - "Never accept the proposition that just because a solution satisfies a problem, that it must be the only solution." - Raymond E. Feist
  • MourncallerTV
    MourncallerTV
    ✭✭
    You ever just know something is wrong, before getting any sort of message. Well this is the case. Today I tried to log in took about 2 minutes timed. When I got to the character selection screen. My game was extremly laggy and sad to see even on the lowest of settings I could find. This has never happened since purchasing the game and playing it for over half a year or more.

The game for me is practically unplayable now and I don't have ESO to use as an excuse either this time. This has to be on your end. I think your minimum requirements MIGHT have been upgraded without anyone knowing about it. I mean I've played for months on end everyday and things have only gotten "bad" in the past month. Does it have anything to do withthe windows updates everyone is doing? Does it have anything to do with OS upgrades everyone is doing. I noticed alot of people are having issues with the windows ten OS updates etc. I turned mine off.

Still, To see things gradually get worse to the point of being unplayable in a months time. That says alot there. I'm afraid I will not be able make use of my money invested in this game for a long time now. How sad.
    PC/NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Wolvalk

If you are still having performance issues, the first thing you can do is run through the troubleshooting found here. Afterwards if you are still having problems, you can start a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post