The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

RIP Miat's addon

• LordSemaj
    LordSemaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dorrino wrote: »
    Addons never are the problem. No matter what they do.

Eh, let's not get ahead of ourselves. WoW had Decursive for a while. Like Miats, it allowed players to break an aspect of the game that they were supposed to be in control of themselves. With a single push of a button it would automatically find debuffs in your raid group and dispel them. You could even sort the priority list so it targets the right debuffs first, or disable certain ones entirely. It even used the correct spell to remove the debuff. Warlocks in PVP hated it because with a single push of a button it made their class useless in PVP.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759485861

We need fewer addons that automatically tell us things we should be looking for ourselves or place us in control of an aspect of the game that should be skill dependent. If you're not listening for or watching for snipes, or if you're focused on something else and someone is using Distraction as a valid tactic, then that's your own fault.
  • Nemeliom
    Nemeliom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jade1986 wrote: »
    Aisle9 wrote: »
    DDuke wrote: »
    "Addons are cheating" = The idiotic argument of ignorant people.

In order to cheat you need a 3rd party software that injects data packets = A piece of software that does something not allowed by the game client.

Addons use the provided API to display the results.

Please let's try to be accurate and avoid spreading misinformations.

The argument regarding whether or not they should be allowed at all is another bag of cats, the use of Addons has been a boon for game developers that quickly found out they can outsource fixes and personalizations to the community for free. They are not going anywhere.

Cheating? Perhaps not per se, but abusing something that isn't really functioning as intended could be called exploiting and that's where the line starts to get blurry. But yeah, everyone sees that differently I guess.

If it's in the APIs, it can be used, if it's not intended it's up to the devs to change it.

Snipe was never and it will never be a good device to efficiently gank, unless you only gank the squishiests of the squishiests with the slowests of the horses, and only while on horseback. I don't even need a KOS function, any sniper is always on my top priority list just because of snipe.

This I vehemently disagree with - Snipe was an awesome ganking tool back in 2014/2015 when you could combo it with Heavy Attack & Poison Injection, which would all land at the same time (Snipe had a 3s cast time, longer travel time & there existed a skill called "Haste" that let you cast heavy attacks faster as NB).

Here's just an example from those days: https://youtu.be/MILkeZ1MMdc?t=1m10s

Snipe is making somewhat of a comeback now thanks to Asylum Bow, so bow finally has some killing potential again (especially with Miats gone), but it's still not quite how it used to be.

Battle Spirit took care of that, but, ok, I concede your point. Let me rephrase it: "Snipe is currently not an efficient gank tool, and it's not making a comeback." If 5 people sniping the same guy is your idea of effective, well... Poison Injection has the same effect and it's faster, but if the guy doesn't die and manages to recover you will.

It's making a comeback because of the Asylum bow...
    KM73D.gif

Banks have doors, so by your comparison its ok to rob them.

To be honest I don't quite understand the comparison ...

You are saying the API allows it, so everything is fair game.

Banks have doors, so robbing them must be fair game.

See where that kind of slippery logic fails? Just because something is possible, doesnt mean it should be done.

Ah, I see what you mean, no, that's just you being ignorant, but don't worry, ignorance is a perfectly valid state of mind: you don't know about something, you learn something.

API stands for Application Programming Interface, they are devices the developers of a closed system, use to interface with that closed system, and plugins developers use to develop plugins to add functionalities to that system.

So, no, your argument is definitely a straw man, because you're comparing a closed system (the game engine) with an open system (a bank). It would be more accurate to say:
    "ATMs have an interface, so by your definition is fair to try to rob an ATM".

Here's where the fallacy is: in order to do that you need a 3rd party software (e.g. Cheat Engine), because the ATM's API do not allow for a withdraw without the associated device (credit/debit card) and a correct PIN.

The APIs only allow for things within the bounds of what the closed system's developers intend, which means a robbery can't happen.

If a robbery could happen it meant there's a pretty big flaw in the infrastructure of the door, or that a robbery was indeed allowed.

Hope this helps.
    Have a good day.

Wrong. With the bank comparison you need a weapon to rob it. Same with the API, you need an add on to exploit it ( gun ). The comparison stands.

It becomes a situation of

can I VS should I

I CAN rob a bank, but should I?
    I CAN burn that house down, but should I?

etc.

The problem is that ZOS (the bank) gave you all the materials for you to build the addon (gun) and let you play with it freely inside. And lets be honest, there are no life's at stake, so let's compare it with a game, not a life/death situation.
    Baradur Morker - Level 50 Bosmer Nightblade
    Le-Duck - Level 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Boom-Stormer - Level 50 High Elf Sorcerer
    Nemeliom the Great - Level 50 Redguard Warden
    Crazy Little Maggie - Level 50 High Elf Templar
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nemeliom wrote: »

In order to cheat you need a 3rd party software that injects data packets = A piece of software that does something not allowed by the game client.

The argument regarding whether or not they should be allowed at all is another bag of cats, the use of Addons has been a boon for game developers that quickly found out they can outsource fixes and personalizations to the community for free. They are not going anywhere.

Cheating? Perhaps not per se, but abusing something that isn't really functioning as intended could be called exploiting and that's where the line starts to get blurry. But yeah, everyone sees that differently I guess.

If it's in the APIs, it can be used, if it's not intended it's up to the devs to change it.

Snipe was never and it will never be a good device to efficiently gank, unless you only gank the squishiests of the squishiests with the slowests of the horses, and only while on horseback. I don't even need a KOS function, any sniper is always on my top priority list just because of snipe.

This I vehemently disagree with - Snipe was an awesome ganking tool back in 2014/2015 when you could combo it with Heavy Attack & Poison Injection, which would all land at the same time (Snipe had a 3s cast time, longer travel time & there existed a skill called "Haste" that let you cast heavy attacks faster as NB).

Snipe is making somewhat of a comeback now thanks to Asylum Bow, so bow finally has some killing potential again (especially with Miats gone), but it's still not quite how it used to be.

Battle Spirit took care of that, but, ok, I concede your point. Let me rephrase it: "Snipe is currently not an efficient gank tool, and it's not making a comeback." If 5 people sniping the same guy is your idea of effective, well... Poison Injection has the same effect and it's faster, but if the guy doesn't die and manages to recover you will.

KM73D.gif

You are saying the API allows it, so everything is fair game.

Banks have doors, so robbing them must be fair game.

See where that kind of slippery logic fails? Just because something is possible, doesnt mean it should be done.

Ah, I see what you mean, no, that's just you being ignorant, but don't worry, ignorance is a perfectly valid state of mind: you don't know about something, you learn something.

API stands for Application Programming Interface, they are devices the developers of a closed system, use to interface with that closed system, and plugins developers use to develop plugins to add functionalities to that system.

So, no, your argument is definitely a straw man, because you're comparing a closed system (the game engine) with an open system (a bank). It would be more accurate to say:
    "ATMs have an interface, so by your definition is fair to try to rob an ATM".

Here's where the fallacy is: in order to do that you need a 3rd party software (e.g. Cheat Engine), because the ATM's API do not allow for a withdraw without the associated device (credit/debit card) and a correct PIN.

The APIs only allow for things within the bounds of what the closed system's developers intend, which means a robbery can't happen.

If a robbery could happen it meant there's a pretty big flaw in the infrastructure of the door, or that a robbery was indeed allowed.

Hope this helps.
    Have a good day.

Wrong. With the bank comparison you need a weapon to rob it. Same with the API, you need an add on to exploit it ( gun ). The comparison stands.

It becomes a situation of

can I VS should I

I CAN rob a bank, but should I?
    I CAN burn that house down, but should I?

etc.

The problem is that ZOS (the bank) gave you all the materials for you to build the addon (gun) and let you play with it freely inside. And lets be honest, there are no life's at stake, so let's compare it with a game, not a life/death situation.

You forgot to mention that Zos also told you that you were free to rob the bank as many times as you like.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So let me get this straight, they removed cast time notifications, but did absolutely nothing with regards to detecting projectiles in flight?

Great, so now I can't even troll Miat addon dodgers by following them around for 10 minutes in stealth block cancelling cast time projectiles, but they still get essentially the main benefit of the addon?

GG ZOS, you still have work to do.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Kiara
    Kiara
    ✭✭✭
    Kiara wrote: »
    Kiara wrote: »
    Finally. I've been waiting too long for this day.

It's not fixed .

I know, but it's only a matter of time now ^.^

Do you know they've made a "fix" for Miat's 3 times now ? It is not that I am wanting to curb your optimism but provide a cushion for when the reality of ZOS's solution does not meet expectations . They say three times a charm but they need to do more restrictions on the TS before live to make that statement true .

Third's time a charm! :D
    Edited by Kiara on January 9, 2018 1:53PM
  • Aisle9
    Aisle9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So if there's a bug in the game it can be used & it's up to the devs to change it? Thanks for that bit of insight, still doesn't change the fact that it can be (and is by many) considered exploiting.

KM73D.gif

BTW, I think you missed this part:
    [..]So what exactly will be different after the update goes live:

You won't see:
    1. heavy attacks of any sort,
    2. ambush and dizzying swing before they land,
    3. start of snipes, dark flares, crystal frags.

You will see:
    All ranged attacks when they fire. Including snipes, flares and frags.[..]

I guess you're not aware of how the combo works then?

Here's an example (albeit on a low CP target):
    https://youtu.be/R63jwNgGvk4

I understand how functionally could work, I'm saying it's limited to a very small amount of targets and puts you in a dangerous spot. Acid spray requires you to be close to the target, removing most of the advantages snipe gives you (extreme range), and if you don't kill your target you're too squishy to defend yourself.

24k snipe won't be possible on a target of equal CP or in a no CP campaign, and here's a possible comeback: Immovable pot, healing ward, piercing mark. That's my personal since I main magblade, but, eh that's what I have access to.

After that you're dead meat, I can follow with anything, clench most likely. You can dodge clench, true, but my clench costs less than you avoiding it.

Yep, it's "only" around 18k crits+the Acid Spray on light armor targets.

I've even critted a 5/1/1 heavy S&B full impen character for 20k, though that was with 5 Hawk Eye stacks (not practical for ganking).

I'm painfully aware of the survivability of medium armor, it's not that different with melee builds either.

Still, this is as good as anything out there for ganking
    Snipe doesn't have a CC, like incap has, you don't have fracture and you don't have close combat safety measures except for shade and ... are you using Manifestation of Terror ? I'd personally go with trap and Mass Hysteria, but I guess it works for you...

The only minor advantage is Defile, but that's it. If I can react I have all the advantages: gap closers and CC, and if you're in close combat you're dead.

Yeah, the lack of a ranged CC to combo your snipes with is the other major problem with bow builds - only stamplars can somewhat reliably combo them with javs.
    I made a thread on the PTS forums regarding this...

Basicly you're a bit too reliant on that initial damage from sneak (and the stun) when playing with bow.

Oh, and Manifestation of Terror is definitely a better morph for a bow build. It's there to counter those gap closers & can "sort of" act as a ranged CC if you lure people into them (meaning you can time snipe+acid spray with that).

A melee range CC would be a 100% defensive one only on a bow build since you're not going to start casting a snipe in melee range after fearing someone...
    I guess that's the case with most 1shot gank builds, but that doesn't look like an exceptionally good 1shot gank.

I rest my case.

There are no "exceptionally good 1shot ganks", not anymore.

But this is the most burst damage you can get with bow, and it's more than the popular Bow Heavy->Ambush+Incap melee gank builds.

Fair enough, I concede the point.
    Artemis Absinthe - DC magicka nightblade (PC - EU)
    Gruzosh Barrelsmasher - DC stamina sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Kew'bacca - AD stamina nightblade (PC - EU)
    Jebediah Orbrynn - DC magicka templar (PC - EU)
    Hold-Many-Bags - Mule DK, Promoted to main tank, occasionally stamDD
    Olaf Proudstache - Mule - No longer with us Now a Stamwarden healer
    Aglieglie Brazorf - AD magicka sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Rodolfo Lavandino - DC stamina, greatsword wielding, Jesus beam spamming, Redguard hybrid templar just a stamplar again (PC - EU)
    Lemmy Raise Master - EP stamina necromancer (PC - EU)

Scions of Dawn recruitment ad - PC EU multifaction PvE endgame raiding guild

LUI user - I can see you when you fap loot.

#SpellswordArmy
    #MakeSpellswordsGreatAgain

In the Game of PuGs you win or you ragequit

"Dip dip potato chip, dip dip potato chip"
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Addons will no longer receive BEGIN combat events in PvP areas if they target the player, and come from a hostile source.

GG WP
    so i can play an archer again?
    or not
    There's no need to figure out anything:)

All projectiles notifications will still work.

The major hit is only to ambush and dizzying swings.

Snipes will get a notification when they are fired. Previously it was redundant.

The rest is the same.

Enjoy:P

hopefuly this cheater *** addon goes away!
  • Cernow
    Cernow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good. Step in the right direction. Now fix animation cancelling :)
  • Aisle9
    Aisle9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cernow wrote: »
    Good. Step in the right direction. Now fix animation cancelling :)

There we go...
    Artemis Absinthe - DC magicka nightblade (PC - EU)
    Gruzosh Barrelsmasher - DC stamina sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Kew'bacca - AD stamina nightblade (PC - EU)
    Jebediah Orbrynn - DC magicka templar (PC - EU)
    Hold-Many-Bags - Mule DK, Promoted to main tank, occasionally stamDD
    Olaf Proudstache - Mule - No longer with us Now a Stamwarden healer
    Aglieglie Brazorf - AD magicka sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Rodolfo Lavandino - DC stamina, greatsword wielding, Jesus beam spamming, Redguard hybrid templar just a stamplar again (PC - EU)
    Lemmy Raise Master - EP stamina necromancer (PC - EU)

Scions of Dawn recruitment ad - PC EU multifaction PvE endgame raiding guild

LUI user - I can see you when you fap loot.

#SpellswordArmy
    #MakeSpellswordsGreatAgain

In the Game of PuGs you win or you ragequit

"Dip dip potato chip, dip dip potato chip"
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finally. Took em long enough.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "RIP"?

More like "Burn in Hell!"
    Gi8P21r.gif
    tumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
    fleet-part-3-x-125.gif
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on January 9, 2018 2:26PM
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Dorrino I have enjoyed your finest work for the better part of the year(2017). It saved me during the times of unbelievable proc cheese, the 17k 0 counterplay snipe ganks, the one skill button spam zergling heros. It’s aided me in many a Xv1 situation, I thoroughly enjoyed your work and hope you are right that snipe is still detectable. For a second long as bowtatoes roam , I want them to be more gimped as they already are. No one should be rewarded with free dmg and stun from 30+ yds away.... and may it also protect me from the trash magblades that spam flame clench.
    If I wasn’t broke in game I’d donate gold coin for your services to pvp community.
    Edited by A_G_G_R_O on January 9, 2018 2:46PM
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    @Dorrino I have enjoyed your finest work for the better part of the year(2017). It saved me during the times of unbelievable proc cheese, the 17k 0 counterplay snipe ganks, the one skill button spam zergling heros. It’s aided me in many a Xv1 situation, I thoroughly enjoyed your work and hope you are right that snipe is still detectable. For a second long as bowtatoes roam , I want them to be more gimped as they already are. No one should be rewarded with free dmg and stun from 30+ yds away.... and may it also protect me from the trash magblades that spam flame clench.
    If I wasn’t broke in game I’d donate gold coin for your services to pvp community.

Now I feel really good - I survived these "unbelievable 0 counterplay ganks" without pathetic add-on just fine. Just for peeps as you I got my wonderful sig!
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
  • ClockworkCityBugs
    ClockworkCityBugs
    ✭✭✭
    ok will see what ZOS will do next
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »

KM73D.gif

Sounds like a straw man, I could be wrong about that, but sounds like one...

No, you are correct. A strawman is when someone presents an argument that superficially seems the same as the actual argument as a comparison, but they always leave out a critical point.

In this case the critical point is that robbing a bank is illegal, whereas using the addon is not. They would clearly like it to be though.

If ZoS at any point said "don't use this addon, as we consider it to be cheating" then they would have a point. But of course they never said that.

They actually did state at launch that they did not want any addons that gave someone in a pvp situation an advantage over another player which was not counterable. Of course the team has changed since then, but that is what it is.

• Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe it's a cheat, but still it's completely unfair to have that addon working. It's not Miat's fault, he just used what was at hand, even if we don't like it.
    I believe that ZOS never did something about it because the complains towards gankers was WAAAY higher than the complains for Miats addon. And since they didn't know what to do about it, they just say "oops... we don't know how to work around Miats addon. We will see that in the future".

He made it, so it is his fault. Again, a case of should I vs can I.
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WildWilbur wrote: »
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »

Now I feel really good - I survived these "unbelievable 0 counterplay ganks" without pathetic add-on just fine. Just for peeps as you I got my wonderful sig!

Likewise.

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »
    Swtor never allowed addons , Lotro no Addons allowed . There's others that are older games still alive that never allowed access to the API . It's not all over western MMOs . Eastern MMOs are smart and do a lot more to prevent Cheatimg .

www.lotrointerface.com/

LotRO has had addons since the beginning.:)

Yes you are right and I concede on my point about those games with no Addons . Admittedly I also have only blade BDO 8 months and do not know enough about it yet to say for sure no Addons . I just do not like Addons that can get intrusive with information against other players and do not believe Addons are a must for any games success as seen with the success on console .
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All I can say is when Miats stops working for people, you will see a lot of players suddenly forgetting how to PvP now that their hand isn't being held for them.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Nemeliom
    Nemeliom
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe it's a cheat, but still it's completely unfair to have that addon working. It's not Miat's fault, he just used what was at hand, even if we don't like it.
    I believe that ZOS never did something about it because the complains towards gankers was WAAAY higher than the complains for Miats addon. And since they didn't know what to do about it, they just say "oops... we don't know how to work around Miats addon. We will see that in the future".

It's true that he made it. And it's also true that we use it. We all are in "fault".
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's true that he made it. And it's also true that we use it. We all are in "fault".

I will never use that mega crutch. Yeah, sometimes I get ganked, I am a super squishy archer after all, but thats the name of the game, WHATEVER. But making an addon to smash all channeled playstyles because you dont like getting ganked? Thats just....
    Edited by Jade1986 on January 9, 2018 6:27PM
  • MrTtheDK
    MrTtheDK
    ✭✭✭
    @Dorrino Best part of the add on is the interactive objectives such as resource status, kill window, and your other add on like the heavy attack timer. I hope to see future developments in these areas but understand if you dont. Cheers man!
    Main:
    DC- Diablo Azul , Mr T

Alts: Nerf Something or Another

Guild: - Imperial City Police
    RIP Guilds: Purple, WKB, Eight Divines, Rage, What Mechanics, Entropy Rising
    Game: @TalosSeptim
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    We have recently removed a handful of unnecessary and baiting comments. Please keep this discussion civil and constructive.
    Edited by ZOS_Mika on January 10, 2018 4:03PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Letho2469
    Letho2469
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guys, you complain about an addon to be cheating and/or (depending on insight/ignorance) making pvp bad and are bold enough at the same time to advocate nearly unavoidable one-shot-gank-buids?

Miat's PvP alerts is not good for PvP, I totally agree. But demanding that addons are banned from a game, that has such a bad combat design and an even worse UI, is ridiculous.

To keep this *** constructive: Disable EVENT_COMBAT_EVENT in PvP situations and reenable it's full functionality (no blanked fields anymore!) in PvE.
    Trial Progression:
    vAA: Hardmode
    vHRC: Hardmode
    vSO: Hardmode
    vMoL: Hardmode + dro-m'Athra-Destroyer
    vHoF: Hardmode + Tick Tock Tormentor
    vAS: Hardmode + Immortal Redeemer
    vCR: Hardmode + Gryphon Heart
    vSS: Hardmode
  • Nemeliom
    Nemeliom
    ✭✭✭✭
    They just need to take the stealth pre charge indicators. The rest of the addon can remain if it's up to me.
  • ClockworkCityBugs
    ClockworkCityBugs
    ✭✭✭

Addons

Made additional changes to the API to better restrict the ability for addons to display combat events prior to your character being impacted.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 1:44AM
  • ClockworkCityBugs
    ClockworkCityBugs
    ✭✭✭
    so
    its still working right?
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again. To be clear and to incite a new wave of pseudo-educated complains^^:

The notifications consist of 2 distinct parts:

1. Those that rely on ACTION_RESULT_BEGIN result type of EVENT_COMBAT_EVENT.

These allow(-ed) to track the start of channeled (read cast time) abilities targeted at the player.

Examples: start of snipe, ambush, dizzying swing, dark flare, all heavy attacks etc single target channels.

The addon show(-ed) those as an icon that is being filled up from the bottom.

This part was explicitly disabled as per the patch notes (and limited personal testing).

2. Those that rely on ACTION_RESULT_EFFECT_GAINED result type of EVENT_COMBAT_EVENT.

These track the moment a single target projectile is fired against the player.

Examples: crystal frag, snipe again, flame reach, assassin's will etc.

The addon shows them as a pop up notification with dark background that quickly fades out. It is accompanied with a sound.

This part has nothing to do with the part 1 and was not affected in any shape of form in this update both in the patch notes and in testing.

So what exactly will be different after the update goes live:

You won't see:
    1. heavy attacks of any sort,
    2. ambush and dizzying swing before they land,
    3. start of snipes, dark flares, crystal frags.

You will see:
    All ranged attacks when they fire. Including snipes, flares and frags.

In the result dizzying swings will be easier to land. Ambush from stealth will be easier to land. Charged heavy attacks will be easier to land.

These are all the changes in the current update.

Now please have fun:)
    BNBABdP.gif

So basically the full hord of Autoclicker cheaters still have what they need. Dodging or reacting to skills they should have no idea of, without moving even a finger. Use of hydrophone hearing and other BS excuses exempt, of course.

Epic Fail.

K2WMoFJ.gif
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Tarrocan
    Tarrocan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally *** :# cant understand why ppl using this sht.
    AD MagDK 'General Degree <-Main
    AD MagDK 'Kiana
    AD MagDK Kiana The Fire Mage
    AD MagDK General Degree
    AD MagDK 'Tarrocan
    AD StamDK Tarrocan
    AD MagNB GrimKiller
    AD MagCro Som Ting Wong
    AD StamCro 'Som Ting Wong
    AD MagPlar Della Grant
    AD StamPlar R I M M A
    AD MagSorc Nautilus