Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trouble connecting on Xbox

pod88kk
pod88kk
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
There's a few people myself included having trouble connecting on Xbox. Might want to look into it @ZOS_GinaBruno & @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not working for me either.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And yes I've deleted my saved data, done hard resets & reset my mode..... Still no luck
  • Markdechene1
    Markdechene1
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, can’t get on
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was about to post, been trying to get on for about 20 minutes.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup same, been trying for half an hour
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in the Settings menu where you can test your connection my machine says that Xbox Live is having some service issues. that's not usually something ESO's people can fix.
    Edited by swippy on January 4, 2018 9:48PM
  • Markdechene1
    Markdechene1
    ✭✭✭
    Mine doesn’t say there are any Xbox Live issues
  • lonestarranger
    lonestarranger
    ✭✭✭
    Still not working
  • Sithmaga
    Sithmaga
    Me thinks it overloaded cause everyone trying to to play cause of the storm
  • Sithmaga
    Sithmaga
    Checked multi player

YOUR NETWORKING IS GOOD, BUT THERE ARE SOME XBOX SERVICE ISSUES

sorry, there is a problem on our side. To see which services are affected, check service in settings>network or go to xbox.com
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Xbox Live is currently experiencing a service interruption. You can check here for further status updates:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • kitsune_beth
    kitsune_beth
    ✭✭✭
    Mine was working fine up til 15 minutes ago. Logged out to go do something.. came back, and now I can't get on.
  • Dazzaw
    Dazzaw
    ✭✭
    i’ve had login timed out for the last 2 hours, I don’t get how xbox live having issues effecting “Buying downloadable items,Using prepaid cards or codes for downloadable items or Xbox Live subscriptions,Downloading items that you have already purchased” can stop me logging into the game.
  • kitsune_beth
    kitsune_beth
    ✭✭✭
    @Dazzaw
    I don't understand it either. It even says towards the bottom that "All games are operating normally". (Obviously not!)
    Yet this happens every time there's a service issue with Xbox.
  • kitsune_beth
    kitsune_beth
    ✭✭✭
    I'm back on...
    For now! lol
  • Dazzaw
    Dazzaw
    ✭✭
    haha typical, finally managed to connect and play for 10 mins, only to get kicked off the tv because a program starts in 5 mins :(
  • Damian912
    Damian912
    Soul Shriven
    Its saying "requesting character load" but when i try to connect it takes me back to the home menu and says "unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection" and my wifi is right next to my xbox
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Damian912

If you are still getting the errors "Requesting Character Load" and "Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection" you should go through the troubleshooting in the thread here. If you still have connection issues after doing so, you can contact customer support for more help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have been trying to log on for the last 15 minutes. Keep getting "Could not connect to Xbox Live. Please try again later or contact customer service." Yes, I've done all your troubleshooting. Am connected to Live and played just fine a couple hours ago.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nevermind...just got in after multiple tries.