Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Member + Issue

Elitius
Elitius
Greetings, so I recently upgraded my game and also obtained member + so I didnt have to purchase all DLC however when I got this festival quest from crown store I was trolled by the quest marker which took me from one boat to another until I got to this place which it told me I needed to purchase "Thieves Guild" in order to get there, I was like ? Since I were supposed to get it with the Member + but I bought it only to find out by a friend that I didnt need it.

I tried to reach out to support regarding this issue but it wont allow me to logg on trough the webbsite, so I came down here in hope of help.

Please reward my crown for that DLC.

Best regards, Toth.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't need DLC to complete quests from New Life Festival.
  • Elitius
    Elitius
    Yeah I am aware of that but still I havent played for almost 2 years and then it tells me to go to a certain place by boat and in order to travel with this boat I had to purchase a DLC so IMHO this fault is not mine. If the Quest pointer would have directed me to easternmarch from the start this would never have happend though it made me ran across 3 different zones until I gave up and used google. The very least they can do since the amount of money I put in within the last 48h is to return the 2k crown for the DLC I dont need in the first place.

When I play a game I want to expeirence the game and all the things it have to offer, if you then in a certain place tells you it lack content and you need an upgrade ofcourse you will buy. How ever this is false advertise since I did not need the DLC so the game itself shouldnt promote this idea.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to tell us more about where you were told to go and when. I suspect that you hailed the wrong NPC and tried to get a boat to Vvardenfell which is nothing to do with the New Life Event and is part of Morrowind, which is a paid-for chapter and not a DLC included within the subscription.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's probably time to troubleshoot your issues with the website.

That way you can submit a ticket and then list the ticket number in the thread here ... so the moderators can help.
  • Elitius
    Elitius
    Well the issue is and the reason why I even came to the forums is I cant reach out to the support. I am logged in on the webbsite but when I go to the support section it wants me to logg on, I write my ID and PW and nothing happends. I've ask around in-game and seems it has been so for a while so I guess I am not the only one that have issues reaching out for help when it comes to the in-game store and so on.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Toth

You currently have a support ticket open regarding this issue. The ticket number is 171227-000984. Please let us know if you run into any more problems when contacting support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post