The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fixed freezing issue caused by corrupted saved preference data. Link in-side

MaxwellC
MaxwellC
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So yesterday I was playing everything went perfectly fine but the moment I got on earlier today well everything wasn't going fine. I get to the start menu and now it just freezes immediately; I've narrowed the problem down to an issue with sync data on ZOS side as my other account works and I had exhausted all options provided by Xbox Support.

I have done the following.
  • Deleted XBL account
  • Deleted Local storage
  • Deleted persistent storage
  • Restarted Xbox
  • Reset Xbox
  • Reconfigured Xbox
  • Uninstalled entire game
  • Uninstalled any DLCs
  • Reinstalled the game
As you can see these are the steps I have taken thus far but none has succeeded.

Not sure if anyone at ZOS has a fix for this problem as this happens when trying to start the game (Freezes when you are at the screen to press A and login to your account).

Solution on this thread post -> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/382573/psa-update-to-corrupted-cloud-save-data-with-possible-fix-xbl-solution#latest
Edited by MaxwellC on November 27, 2017 5:31PM
不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
Coined by Maxwel
l
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MaxwellC

We have sent you a PM regarding the support ticket you've started on this issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ryanfrobbinsub17_ESO
    ryanfrobbinsub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I'm having a similar problem. I keep trying to start up the game and I receive this message: "Wait a while, then resume installing. 0x87e0000f" I have 65% of the game installed, I have over 200GB of space available. I have been waiting all day. I've turned the xbox off. Do I need to delete my game and re-install it? I don't want to do that because I don't want to lose all my game data. Please help.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l