Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion thread for "ESO Community Spotlight – Mary's Mannimarco Cosplay"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
9714d432f9a23ae8d0375620334a6223.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the ESO Community Spotlight – Mary's Mannimarco Cosplay blog article.

Few understand the mind of the necromancer known as Mannimarco, but costume designer and ESO-fan Mary has truly become the King of Worms with this incredible cosplay. Check out our latest ESO Community Spotlight where we ask Mary about her experience crafting this dark ensemble.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    very nice
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is cool :) but some more information on when loading screens will be fixed would also be nice maybe when the fix for them will go live on ps4 and xbox
    Edited by Jake1576 on November 20, 2017 11:53PM
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome cosplay. I really like the staging and background she used for the photo. About the only thing I would have added would have been some kind of ground fog effect :)
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely breathtaking! I even learned something about Mannimarco, when reading Mary's interpretation of him.