The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

I’d like to thank ESO for their POOR moderation

Libonotus
Libonotus
✭✭✭✭✭
So I’ve reported a user for sexual harrasment a month ago and ZoS did nothing about it, took screenshots and everything. Because nothing has been done, he’s then been able to go on to threaten to r a p e me. Yet when one of my friends defends me they get comms banned? Congratulations on making the player base have zero faith in you
Edited by Libonotus on November 6, 2017 10:28AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should PM one of the community team or forums moderators with the information.

They should be able to take a look at or escalate the tickets. I don't think they take drastic action unless someone is truly stepping out of bounds though, basic insults and low level harassment can normally be solved via a block from the recipient.

If this is happening via console communications you would need to speak with Mircrosoft or Sony about it as well.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    You should PM one of the community team or forums moderators with the information.

They should be able to take a look at or escalate the tickets. I don't think they take drastic action unless someone is truly stepping out of bounds though, basic insults and low level harassment can normally be solved via a block from the recipient.

If this is happening via console communications you would need to speak with Mircrosoft or Sony about it as well.

I wouldn’t count persistent sexual harassment and r a p e threats as “low level” and blocks don’t work on console, can still their chat because this game is broke af
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Libonotus wrote: »

I wouldn’t count persistent sexual harassment and r a p e threats as “low level” and blocks don’t work on console, can still their chat because this game is broke af

I would write a message to admins

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Contact moderation for your console. Take the screenshots to them. Report the offender on there. Get their PSN or XBL account banned.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn’t count persistent sexual harassment and <snip> threats as “low level” and blocks don’t work on console, can still their chat because this game is broke af
    In that case it should have been taken more seriously. Try sending one of the community team or forums moderators on here a message with your ticket numbers and hopefully they can review the case.

Be aware that Gina and Jess get a lot of messages however so it can take them time to see them sometimes.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    U used the “R” word I feel threaten and uncomfortable! thread reported
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Really, Floppy?

• FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Really, Floppy?

Not like anything is going to be done about it
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Sending you a PM, @Libonotus
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The topic of R a p e isn't anything to laugh or poke fun of. If you don't have anything supportive to say, do not post.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

The topic of R a p e isn't anything to laugh or poke fun of. If you don't have anything supportive to say, do not post.

You're right - this is a subject that is absolutely no laughing matter. We're going to close this thread, and conversations will continue with the OP privately.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.