Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Morrowind upgrade not applied

Jurand80
Jurand80
✭✭✭✭
I bought the base game on Steam
Now i bought an upgrade code and used it on the ESO site.
I got the email:

Greetings Jurand,

You've successfully redeemed a code for The Elder Scrolls® Online. We're applying it to your account now! Your receipt and further details can be found below.

but i still don't have acces to morrowind.

why?

thx
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Please make sure your game is fully updated through the launcher and you are logging into the account you've redeemed the Morrowind code on. Once in-game, there are different ways to reach the Morrowind content.

Newly created characters with Morrowind Access will start in Morrowind.

Established characters will need to travel there after receiving the quest "Divine Conundrum." To obtain the quest, open your Collections, go to "Stories" and accept the quest "Divine Conundrum."

We are aware of an issue where the quest pathing does not always direct you how to travel to Morrowind. First-time travelers can take a boat to Morrowind's Vivec City. Boats can be accessed in Wayrest, Anvil, and Mournhold. In Elden Root, speak to Captain Jenassa.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jurand80
    Jurand80
    ✭✭✭✭
    the morrowind wayshrine is greyed out. the game is telling me to buy the expansion. battlegrounds are blocked. downloading the game again from steam.

i have purchased morrowind upgrade from the eso page before but contacted support and got a refund. (it worked fine i just wasn't satisfied with the product) now i bought it again.

could this be the isssue?

Edited by Jurand80 on October 28, 2017 3:55PM
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think if you buy Morrowind from steam you have to launch the game from steam for morrowind to be there. Try launching through steam and see what happens
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Jurand80
    Jurand80
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

https://imgur.com/a/ubLZt

so i downloaded the game through steam. linked accounts. still can't access morrowind. It's enabled on the account, there is no "upgrade to morrowind" on the char select screen yet the game won't let me access morrowind content.

where's the catch?