Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Login failed?

Annalyse
Annalyse
✭✭✭✭✭
Am I the only one that just got kicked out of the game and now can't log back in? I just get an error 200 "Login failed."
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 30, 2023 4:23PM
  • ashl3y44
    ashl3y44
    ✭✭
    Nope happening to me on Xbox NA too
    660 High elf mag sorc, Argonian templar healer, & Dark elf mag Dk.
  • mdylan2013
    mdylan2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also ps4 eu
    PS4/EU
    CP-1300+
    PSN - LookoutLuke
    15 Max level toons
    PVE/PVP
  • Annalyse
    Annalyse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PC NA. It just fixed itself finally. Unfortunately I had almost completely finished a tedious segment of the main quest and it reset me back to the beginning.
  • Bubbles43
    Bubbles43
    ✭✭✭
    I had issues since i first logged in today. Game just crashed as well, i can NOT get on. I get two different error codes when i try to login. Error 200 and 108. I would contact customer service but last time i did they sent me to forums. So i hope some one on forums reads this.

Bubbls
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Both error 108 and 200 can occur when your computer is having trouble connecting to our servers.

If you receive either error, we first recommend you check the Service Alerts page to see if the servers are undergoing maintenance.

If the servers are currently online, you should ensure the following ports are forwarded on your modem or router:
    • TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
    • TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
    • TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
    • TCP Port 80
    • TCP Port 433

In addition, we recommend you add the following exceptions to your antivirus or firewall:
    • Bethesda.net_launcher: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\Launcher
    • ESO.exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client\eso.exe

Some antivirus programs require entire folders to be selected instead of a single file. When this is the case, the file paths below are what you should use. If required by the anti-virus program, include all subfolders since every file is critical to run the game.
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Natasha75
    Natasha75
    Soul Shriven
    What happened with the EU server today? I am trying to log in in the last 2 hours, but login failed because of different reasons. Lost lobby, time has ended, lost connection, error 200.... all errors from the menu. This is ridiculous.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is over six years old, we've decided to close it going forward. If you still need help with a login issue, please go ahead and start a new thread in General Help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.