The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

My PTS Patch Notes v3.2.5

Masel
Masel
Class Representative
The Elder Scrolls Online v3.2.5 is our final incremental patch on the PTS before Update 16 goes live. We’ve continued to fix issues found in the Clockwork City content, and have made cool additional combat balance changes.

[*]Combat & Gameplay

[*]Combat Balance

[*]Itemization Balance

[/list]

Warden
  • Animal Companions
  • Fetcher Infection: This ability will now also cause the target to take 4% more physical and magic damage.
  • Growing Swarm: This ability will now inflict physical damage and will spread to one additional target with every tick, to up to 4 additional targets.
  • Bird of Prey: Increased the duration of the Major Endurance and Minor Berserk granted by this moprh to 20 seconds.
  • Deceptive Predator: Increased the duration of the Major Endurance and Minor Evasion granted by this morph to 24 seconds.
  • Winter's Embrace
  • Northern Storm: This ability now does no longer grant you 8% more maximum Magicka while slotted. Instead, it will deal 30% more damage.
  • Arctic Blast: This Ability will now scale with your maximum resource and inflict 10% of it as initial damage and 3% every 2 seconds.
  • Glacial Presence:This passive now grants you 8% more maximum magicka while you have a Winter's Embrace skill slotted.
  • Piercing Cold: This passive now also grants you 8% additional critical damage against chilled targets.

Comments:
Based on the feedback we've seen on the forums, we made these changes to put Wardens, especially Magicka Wardens, in a better spot for the PvE environment, and deem these to be not overperforming in PvP.

Item Sets

• Chaotic Whirlwind: This Set will no longer increase the duration of the abilities Blade Cloak, Twin Slashes, Lacerate and their Morphs by 12 seconds, but will instead reduce the cost of their next casts by 35% (Perfected) or 25% (Non-perfected).
  • Merciless Charge (Maelstrom 2H): Increased the damage done by this Item Set’s proc to 8500 damage over 5 seconds, up from 4300 damage over 5 seconds

Nightblade
  • Siphoning
  • Malevolent Offering: This ability will now cast an area of effect circle with a 5m radius within 28m range that restores 100 Magicka and Stamina per secind to allies within. it will retain the health cost.
  • Healthy Offering: This Morph will, on top of the base morph ability, let allies activate the purify synergy, cleansing harmful effects from themselves.
  • Shrewd Offering: This Moprh will reduce the cost of the ability by 33% and increases the stamina and magicka restored to 125 per second.

Developer Comments:
As Healing Output was never an issue with Nightblade healers, we wanted to give Nightblade healers a unique support ability that would make them a considerable choice in harder PvE content.

Armor

• Light Armor
  • Evocation: This passive will now grant 3% cost reduction for magicka based abilities, up from 2%.
  • Prodigy: This passive will no longer require you to slot 5 pieces of light armor, and will instead give you 439 Spell Critical per light armor piece worn.
  • Medium Armor
  • Wind Walker: This passive will now grant 3% cost reduction for stamina based abilities, up from 2%.

Developer Comments:
As we want to encourage players to use light and medium armor more frequently, we decided to revert the sustain change we made to these armor types. On top, we want to encourage players to use 7 pieces of light armor, and reworked the Prodigy passive.

Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on October 19, 2017 11:59PM
PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they hire you. Best "patch notes" I've read in a long time. :D

I think you meant stamina cost reduction on medium armor though.

Also the Asylum DW still sounds useless. Maybe if it also reduced whirlwind cost, then it would at least be decent for trash pulls. I don't think a little cost reduction on single-target DPS skills would be worth using a weak AoE skill in a rotation.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    I hope they hire you. Best "patch notes" I've read in a long time. :D

I think you meant stamina cost reduction on medium armor though.

Also the Asylum DW still sounds useless. Maybe if it also reduced whirlwind cost, then it would at least be decent for trash pulls. I don't think a little cost reduction on single-target DPS skills would be worth using a weak AoE skill in a rotation.

its not useless, pair it with war machine :) I basically made it this way to let every class use war machine effectively. Oh and also, steel tornado is strong in single target.
    Edited by Masel on October 19, 2017 10:45PM
    PC EU

Youtube:
  • Nox_Noir
    Nox_Noir
    ✭✭✭✭
    HELL YEAH!!! Best patch notes ever!!! Masel FTW
    I'm so glad they decided to hire you!
  • Larsay
    Larsay
    ✭✭✭
    Quit trolling... ZoS will never put out a patch that is this intelligible!
    Guild Leader of CtrlAltElite
    Heidi Oakheart - Nord - Dragon Knight - Trial Tank - Stormproof
    Drinda Ebonheart - Imperial - Nightblade - Trial Tank - Stormproof
    Larsay Faithhealer - Breton - Templar - Trial Healer - Stormproof
    Ingrid Winterborn - Redguard - Dragon Knight - Stamina DPS -Stormproof
    Elina Hailstorm - Bosmer - Sorcerer - Stamina DPS - Stormproof
    Gwen Stormarrow - Breton - Sorcerer - Magicka DPS - Stormproof
    Regina Lightbringer - Redguard - Templar - Stamina DPS - Stormproof

Notable Clears vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL, vAS
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing for DKs again. Booooooo
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All Hail Masel!
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice touch with the banners! :D
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i thought this was real for a few mins and started already considering how these changes effected me in a good way! what a harsh reality when i figured it out..
  • cjddrumnub19_ESO
    cjddrumnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Most of these would be terrible changes. For one the new NB heal is VERY needed. NB sustain is completely fine, we need some useful healing skills. Also Warden doesn't need any buffs.
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Masel92 can you undo the crystal frag for sorc and petrify for DK?

• Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Most of these would be terrible changes. For one the new NB heal is VERY needed. NB sustain is completely fine, we need some useful healing skills. Also Warden doesn't need any buffs.

You sir, have no clue what you are talking about. No offense, but have you healed a veteran trial with a nightblade or played a magicka warden in PvE?
    PC EU

Youtube:
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

Just wanted to clarify that the Patch Notes provided in this thread are not official.

Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • clocksstoppe
    clocksstoppe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

Just wanted to clarify that the Patch Notes provided in this thread are not official.

And thank god for that. His chaotic whirlwind would take the asylum dw from barely worth using to absolute garbage.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Greetings all,

Thank you sir for pointing that out!

In all seriousness, I'm not trying to mock anyone, these are genuine PvE combat balancing suggestions I made. Do while they might not be official, they still have some value.
    PC EU

Youtube:
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Greetings all,

And thank god for that. His chaotic whirlwind would take the asylum dw from barely worth using to absolute garbage.

Nope. I don't think anyone here sees the potential that a 75 ultimate costing rend has... In PvP people will cleanse dots away anyway.
    PC EU

Youtube:
  • Darkdex
    Darkdex
    ✭✭✭
    Damn! I got convinced for a few seconds because of the green text and the banners, good job on that OP!

Then I realized the sad truth. Pretty good suggestions!
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Well it was fun while it lasted, seems they're editing my thread now to avoid confusion...
    PC EU

Youtube:
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why we can't have nice things...

Sigh
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭
    You forgot one thing;

Templar

Blazing Spear: We reverted this skill to its previous form and improved. When you use it you will raise spears from the ground and impale your foes from their a$$es. After 3 years of discussion and feedback from templars we finally granted you a reliable crowd control skill.
    Edited by mertusta on October 20, 2017 12:37AM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on a phone, but did they do away with the nice banners? Seems a little draconian. I could see them before.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

Lol, dont worry, we are quite aware of that.
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You forgot another one
    Templar

Repentance:This ability now applies minor staminasteal to all enemies in a 28m radius. It now costs 2000 stamina to cast.
    Edited by templesus on October 20, 2017 1:23AM
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO UI API Patch Highlights (V100022)
    • Restricted API access to combat notifications. Cast timer is no longer shown for abilities originating from unseen opponents.
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "We deem these to be not overperforming in PVP"
    Asks for a destro ult with major protection and ridiculous dmg buffs all over the place. Lol
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »
    Well it was fun while it lasted, seems they're editing my thread now to avoid confusion...

Jokes on them. The little "z" next to the thread just makes it look more official.
  • Larsay
    Larsay
    ✭✭✭
    The irony is before the images were removed, the "Z" next to the post due to a ZoS post made this look so much more legit...

Actually kind of funny this clear cause a stir. Sadly the most exciting patch notes we will ever see...
    Guild Leader of CtrlAltElite
    Heidi Oakheart - Nord - Dragon Knight - Trial Tank - Stormproof
    Drinda Ebonheart - Imperial - Nightblade - Trial Tank - Stormproof
    Larsay Faithhealer - Breton - Templar - Trial Healer - Stormproof
    Ingrid Winterborn - Redguard - Dragon Knight - Stamina DPS -Stormproof
    Elina Hailstorm - Bosmer - Sorcerer - Stamina DPS - Stormproof
    Gwen Stormarrow - Breton - Sorcerer - Magicka DPS - Stormproof
    Regina Lightbringer - Redguard - Templar - Stamina DPS - Stormproof

Notable Clears vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL, vAS
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree with the basic principle here:
    The morrowind sustain nerfs were too big

I have seen a bunch of videos on the topic and its effect on PVE.

I understand the nature of PVP, particularly small scale is about a resource war, the first to run out dies, Which is the basic reason for the heavy handed nerfs with morrowind to make battlegrounds playable and not just a spam fest.

Personally I would want to undo the class based resource return nerfs instead of the armor based ones. because armor is available to everyone whille the class based ones give each class thier own flavour.

DKs: Ulti poping ultis return resources.
    NBs: Getting kills and attacking returns resources.
    Temp: Standing in your zone standing your ground gives resource return.
    Sorc: Exchanges resources or pets dying. Then a bunch of other things
    Warden: Using your abilities can return resources. Both and all

Also the issue with mag warden is that winter's embrace skill line has no scaling. Needs to scale with magicka!
    Edited by Narvuntien on October 20, 2017 4:57AM
  • coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    where is the DK love Masel? :wink:

Dragon Knight Standard: Increased the radius of this ability by 2m and reduced the cost by 50. The synergy will now also apply the Burning Effect to all affected targets.

Shifting Standard: This ultimate will now be carried by the dragon knight similar to Eye of the Storm. It can no longer be refreshed. Cost 200 Ultimate

Standard of Might: Standing within the standard's area increases the damage done and reduces your damage taken by 12% for yourself and up to 12 allies.

Molten Whip: While slotted your spell and weapon damage is increased by 100 (for all purposes)

Flame Lash: Power Lash will no longer consume Off-Balance, however Flame Lash will only become Power Lash once every 5 seconds after use of Power Lash.

Engulfing Flames: Instead of 7% additional damage for flame attacks this ability now applies Major Breach for the duration.

Fiery Grip: this ability will now reliable work also versus enemies up to +/-5 meters above or below you.

Inferno: this is now a point blank area effect around the dragonnight dealing fire damage every second.
    Flames of Oblivion: Removed the major savagery. Instead the damage from Flames of Oblivion has a much higher chance to cause the burning status effect.

Searing Heat: Searing Strike now gains range depending on the weapon used:
    - melee weapons: 6m
    - Bow: 28m
    - Staff: 28m

Combustion: The dragonknights ardent flame damage over time effects can no longer be purged. Instead each use of purge reduces their duration by 30%

Dark Talons: insteased the range by 2 meters

Green Dragon Blood: is now a stamina ability

Reflective Scales now reflect 6 projectiles

Elder Dragon: reduces the cost of dragon knight abilities by 4/8%

Magma Armor: fixed the damage reduction to actually work

Stone Giant: removed minor resolve. Instead it now pierces damage shields and cannot be reflected.

Molten Arnaments: This skill now increases the damage of light and heavy attacks by 1000.

Obsidian Shield: the strength of the shield is now drawn from the hightest resource.

Fossilize: debuffs the enemies resource regeneration by 30%

Cinder Storm: grants 15% evasion while standing in the effects area for you and your allies.

one can dream....
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    roffl nice topic

also u forgott about medium surviveability in pvp something like:

xx pasive grants now 800 crit ressistance per point spent to a maximum of 1600
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar

* Fixed an issue where Radiant Destruction and Puncturing Sweeps not doing the damage it´s supposed to do
    Edited by Qbiken on October 20, 2017 7:34AM