Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Grouping is totally screwed up

Sweetpea704
Sweetpea704
✭✭✭✭
So, I'm in a group. Nobody is crown. I can't leave the group. We have 3 people and can't invite our 4th. We all tried to submit bug reports. They aren't working.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't know how bad it was before.
    This is the fixed version. ^^
  • Sneaky-Snurr
    Sneaky-Snurr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grouping totally screwed up? Wait till you see the Devs of the game.
    The Order of the Shadows: Nightmare
      EP CP810 Nightblade
      AD CP810 Templar
      AD CP810 Dragon Knight
      AD Lvl 25 Sorceror
      DC Lvl 23 Nightblade
    {PC•NA•no-CP Ravenwatch}

Shadow hide you. -Unknown
    There is no clean fight in a war. -Shun Izaki
  • strebor2095
    strebor2095
    ✭✭✭
    What do you mean you can't leave? What message do you get?
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh god not this again

i was stuck for over a day last time
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you are in-game and in a group, please re-log and try disbanding/leaving the group. Also, please re-log before attempting to form a new group. Some players have been able to work around this issue by joining a group in Cyrodiil and then having it disbanded.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    If you are in-game and in a group, please re-log and try disbanding/leaving the group. Also, please re-log before attempting to form a new group. Some players have been able to work around this issue by joining a group in Cyrodiil and then having it disbanded.

This is not encouraging. A basic function of the game is broken and the official word from ZOS is a janky, jury-rigged "have you tried turning it off and back on again" workaround?
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8kfkmsi26d1m.gif
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Sweetpea704
    Sweetpea704
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »

Tried all of those things before resorting to trying to launch a bug report. But, I'm happy to report that this morning, I wasn't in that group anymore. We couldn't disband the group or leave the group. Also, nobody had crown, so we didn't even have the option to disband.
  • Sweetpea704
    Sweetpea704
    ✭✭✭✭
    What do you mean you can't leave? What message do you get?

There was no message. I would click on "leave group" and just nothing would happen.