The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Imperial race but cant craft imperial style

Simit
Simit
✭✭
As the topic title says im imperial race but cant craft in imperial style.

Is this working as intended since i decided i couldn't be bothered lvling again an just race changed a existing character?
  • Sunah
    Sunah
    ✭✭✭
    If anything you should atleast be able to click on the item and convert it to imperial, until they fix this issue because yeah you should have your races motif.
  • moonbat
    moonbat
    ✭✭✭
    You need to gather 'nickel' which is the imperial style stone. I have an imperial character and I have no issues crafting in Imperial style as long as I have the stones.
  • Simit
    Simit
    ✭✭
    Yeah got plenty of the nickel an can convert no problem, but it says "learn style" to craft on the imperial character
  • Maikon
    Maikon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think you get the imperial race craft unless you bought the imperial edition and made your character from that. If you used a race change token to get the imperial race I don't think you get the craft with it.
    Edited by Maikon on August 15, 2017 6:21PM
  • Simit
    Simit
    ✭✭
    Yeah i bought the imperial upgrade but instead of lvling a new char i race changed a existing one, why i was wondering if the style lock is intended.

Thnxz all btw for replies
    Edited by Simit on August 15, 2017 6:25PM
  • SnowyNI
    SnowyNI
    I still have this issue, and I bought the Imperial edition boxed set back in the day, and I've been an Imperial since day one... here's the kicker, I used to be able to craft in it, but somewhere down the line they messed it up (my bet is when it was added to the Store).
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

We've closed this thread given its age and given that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.