The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"You've been Banned · expires January 1970"

Saturnana
Saturnana
✭✭✭✭✭
Since this afternoon, that's what I see when visiting my own profile. And while I'm grateful to be unbanned since 20yrs before I was born, I would really like to know why it happened in the first place.. I haven't received any mails, notices, warnings, etc. and I am still able to post on the forums and play the game. Any dev knows what's up? :p

Edit: seems to be a widespread problem.
There's another thread already so this one can be closed I suppose. :)
Edited by Saturnana on July 7, 2017 3:00PM
@Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                  - Sheogorath
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terminator went back in time and talked smack to a Dev in your name lmao

Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Zaindari
    Zaindari
    ✭✭

This is the only logical conclusion.
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaindari wrote: »

This is the only logical conclusion.

Sheldon Cooper approves of your logic.
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

OX91Jro.png
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread as it's been necro'd from a few months ago. If you are having the issue in the initial post, please start a new thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.