The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Lf end game guild to learn trials

Dalcher13
Dalcher13
Soul Shriven
I'm a max 630 player with limited experience on end game trials. Looking for a guild that runs trials so I can join in to learn more.
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Dalcher13 wrote: »
    I'm a max 630 player with limited experience on end game trials. Looking for a guild that runs trials so I can join in to learn more.

What platform and server are you on @dalcher13
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• Dalcher13
    Dalcher13
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry Xbox NA
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Sorry Xbox NA

LOL no worries.. Wretched Legion is now recruiting we are a progression guild that takes part in all aspects of ESO (minus RP). We also conduct Vet Trial runs and are looking for new members to join us. We do not mind helping and teaching people so if this sounds like something you are interested in let me know.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• Dalcher13
    Dalcher13
    Soul Shriven
    Ya send me a guild invite my gamertag has changed its Biilythekidd ( 2 i 1 L in billy)
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Ya send me a guild invite my gamertag has changed its Biilythekidd ( 2 i 1 L in billy)

No problem, I am going to get one of the officers to send you the invite in a few as I am at work..... Also we highly encourage our members to download the LINE app for their phones or an mobile devices. We use it a lot to communicate events ie trial runs. Plus it allows you to bounce questions off other members. recommend you get the app especially if you are wanting to learn trials. Once you install the app add me on there and send me a message. You can find me by searching my LINE ID: SoRphidonk526. Let me know if you have any questions, and welcome to Wretched Legion!
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc