The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My nightblade guild.

Shadowasrial
Shadowasrial
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey are you looking for a real functioning nightblade guild? Are you in the AD server? Are you in NA Xbox one server? Then look no further for a guild comprised fully of nightblades who's goal is to jump into cyrodil and cause havoc and mayhem. If your interested message Shadow asrial, fire 0pal or x3ntu for invites! See you all in game!
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Glad you're not on PS4, we have enough gang ganking going on.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    Glad you're not on PS4, we have enough gang ganking going on.
    I'm active on all 3 platforms. Got to spread the salt everywhere. Besides I love running a group of 20 nightblades. Shreds any Zerg we come across.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheNuminous1
    Ill take an invite I got a gankblade and a healblade >:D
  • skiptomyluau
    skiptomyluau
    ✭✭✭
    Omg a whole Zerg of night ladies popping up and disappearing gives me nightmares
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plz tell me the name of your guild has the word "Salt" in it? :p
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    daamn this one is on pc eu, this one khajiit would want to be a part of your guild, magblade
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've moved this thread to Xbox One – NA
    Staff Post
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    This Guild stands for everything I hate about eso.
    Edited by AtraisMachina on January 17, 2017 6:56PM
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey don't hate on my guild just because you hate nightblades. The salt is real when you have 10 nightblades jump an emperor when ever he leaves a keep. If you can't handle getting ganked then get out of pvp
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are a branch of glow glows guild. All night blades recruiting to form nightblade zergs. Our goal is to make zergs think twice about which way they travel. To make emps look over thier shoulder when farming ap. To flag keeps and cause our enemies to run further so we can make the map yellow!