The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My support ticket is not progressing; the same person keeps repeating the same thing.

Mayannaise
I have trouble receiving my crowns which I purchased nearly 3 days ago for the price of £31.99, and in my ticket, the same thing is being said over and over and over again (ESO plus is being mentioned, and I haven't even subscribed to that nor have I mentioned it!).

Ticket reference number is: 161226-003155
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need to reply to the e-mail within 12 hours of getting it

and then reply again -

and again -

usually takes 3-4 tries before you get a relevant action/answer
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Mayannaise
    I have replied back several times, lol. All I get back is "ESO plus blah blah blah, reply back if you still have an issue with your crowns blah blah blah".
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good start. Now check your e-mail twice a day and keep replying saying "this is NOT my issue, I need a real person to actually read this"

It may take more days if they have cut the customer service staff again
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Glycer
    Glycer
    ✭✭
    ESO customer support is probably one of the worst out there. Just keep spamming until you eventually reach a human that can understand basic english.
    PK'ing since Pong.
    Founder of Inside Trade.
    Developer at PlayerGadget.
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying to seek assistance from Support as well, and so far they have been pretty much useless. The first 3 responses just said if the problem has not been resolved then reply to the email, though they provided nothing to help resolve the problem in any of them. The 4th response told me to do everything that I'd already told them that I'd tried so that was useless. I then received the exact same copy and paste response as the second and third responses. So out of 5 responses, 3 of them were the exact same useless email asking me to reply if the issue persists. Thankfully I finally received a couple of somewhat helpful responses however after their suggestions did not work I replied once more and received yet another useless response asking me to reply again if the issue persists. I started emailing them about this issue a week ago and it is still not resolved.
    I haven't had the best experiences with Support in this game, so I'm not surprised you are also encountering similar problems with them.
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_DaryaK is really good about helping people on the forum with ticket issues.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We're closing this discussion as the original poster's issue appears to be resolved. @Caza99 you should have a new email from our support team.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.